Mediator Bob Cole Presents CLE Program Sponsored by Jacksonville Bar Commercial Litigation Committee
The Jacksonville Bar Association Commercial Litigation Committee recently hosted a CLE luncheon at Holland & Knight's downtown office featuring UWWM shareholder/mediator Robert A. "Bob" Cole and Bryan R. Rendzio of Franson, Iseley & Rendzio, P.A.
The topic of the free CLE seminar was "Ten Cornerstones for Building Your Mediation Advocacy."
"Bob and Bryan did a terrific job of highlighting the key characteristics of a successful mediation and provided practical advice along the way," said Holland & Knight's Joshua H. Roberts, committee chair.
The Commercial Litigation Committee "aims to share knowledge and experience and foster collegiality among commercial litigation practitioner members of the Jacksonville Bar Association," the bar website says. "Through CLE presentations and resources shared on the JBA website, we hope to provide information and materials useful to your practice. Through our networking events, our hope is that you will get to know others in the Jacksonville legal community outside the courtroom. If you have a question or suggestion, or have a resource you would like to share with the membership, please contact Joshua Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org or Adina Pollan at email@example.com."
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogADR | Alabama | Alabama mediator | Alternative Dispute Resolution | arbitration | arbitrator | attorney | CLE | E-Discovery | electronic discovery | Florida | Florida Bar | Florida mediation | Florida mediator | florida mediators | judge | lawyer | legal | Mediation | mediation in Florida | Mediator | mediators | Orlando Mediator | stay out of court | webinar |
Most Popular Articles
- April Y. Walker Becomes Full-Time Mediator With Upchurch Watson White & Max
- Mediator Richard Graham to Discuss His Role in Pulitzer Prize Winner's New Book
- UNCITRAL Convention on Enforcement of International Settlement Agreements and Amended Model Law on International Conciliation Take Another Step Forward
- Lawyer Professionalism as a Tool for Successful Negotiation
- Don't Bring a Knife to a Gunfight: Florida Case Law Update on Daubert and Other Expert Witness Pitfalls
- Meet Our Mediators: Marty Van Tassel
- Bringing Class Actions & Mass Claims to Resolution
- Florida Mediator Carl Schwait Bestows Scholarship Associated With Haas Humanitarian Award