UWWM Mediator Renee Thompson to Speak for Florida Bar YLD's Technology Roadshow
Renée Thompson often takes her show on the road as a mediator, but, this month, she is in an actual roadshow in four different Florida locations.
Look for her in The Florida Bar YLD's Technology Roadshow, worth 4.0 technology/4.0 general/2.0 ethics CLE (continuing legal education) credits and sponsored by Upchurch Watson White & Max, in Sarasota, Clearwater, Orlando and West Palm Beach. The roadshow is hosted by various local bar association organizations, as follows:
- 12:30-7:30 p.m. Thursday, April 11, 2019: The Sarasota County Bar Association Young Lawyers Division presents the roadshow at Mattison's Forty-One, 7275 Tamiami Trail South, Sarasota. Registration is from 12:30 to 1 p.m., followed by four hours of instruction and then a happy hour. For details, visit https://www.sarasotabar.com/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1213154 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 941-861-8180. Online registration will be open through Sunday, April 7.
- 11:15 a.m.-4 p.m. Friday, April 12, 2019: The Clearwater Bar Association presents the roadshow at St. Petersburg College, Clearwater Campus, 2465 Drew Street, ES 104, Clearwater. Registration and breakfast will last until noon, and the program continues until 4. For more information, visit https://www.clearwaterbar.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1129051&group= or contact email@example.com or 727-461-4869. You can register online until Wednesday, April 10.
- Noon-5 p.m. Tuesday, April 23, 2019: the Orange County Bar Association Technology Committee presents the roadshow at the OCBA Center, 880 N. Orange Ave, Orlando. On-site registration begins at 11:30 a.m. Lunch will be provided, and there will be a drawing to win a Fujitsu Scansnap iX100 scanner at the end of the seminar. For more details, visit https://www.orangecountybar.org/store/ocba-seminars/the-florida-bar-yld-tech-roadshow-april-23-2019/ or contact Ashley Norris at firstname.lastname@example.org or 407-422-4551, Ext. 233. Registration deadline is Sunday, April 21.
- 8:15 a.m.-noon, Thursday, April 25, 2019: The Palm Beach County Bar Association’s Technology Committee presents the roadshow at the bar association's office, 1507 Belvedere Road, West Palm Beach. Attendees will have a brief period for late registration, check-in and breakfast until 8:30, when the program begins. For more information, visit https://apps.palmbeachbar.org/calendar/register/?eventno=2991
During the seminar, Renée and Liz McCausland will speak on "How a Practice Management Program Can Prevent Malpractice Claims in Your Law Office." Additional topics to be presented by other speakers are titled as follows:
♦ "Recognizing and Addressing Common Security Threats in Your Law Firm"
♦ "Understanding Metadata and Your Ethical Responsibilities with Your Legal Documents"
♦ "Securing Mobile Devices"
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogADR | Alabama | Alabama mediator | Alternative Dispute Resolution | arbitration | arbitrator | attorney | CLE | CME | electronic discovery | Florida | florida arbitrator | Florida mediation | Florida mediator | florida mediators | judge | lawyer | legal | Mediation | mediation in Florida | Mediator | mediators | Orlando Mediator | stay out of court | webinar |
Most Popular Articles
- Register for OCBA Arbitration Seminar with Lawrence Kolin by March 28
- Mediator Richard Graham to Discuss His Role in Pulitzer Prize Winner's New Book
- April Y. Walker Becomes Full-Time Mediator With Upchurch Watson White & Max
- UNCITRAL Convention on Enforcement of International Settlement Agreements and Amended Model Law on International Conciliation Take Another Step Forward
- Meet Our Mediators: Marty Van Tassel
- Lawyer Professionalism as a Tool for Successful Negotiation
- Don't Bring a Knife to a Gunfight: Florida Case Law Update on Daubert and Other Expert Witness Pitfalls
- Upchurch Watson White & Max Elevates Mediator Charles A. "Chuck" Mancuso to Shareholder