Mediator Lawrence Kolin a Panelist for May 1 Technology CLE on Online Dispute Resolution
If you're looking for technology or ethics CLE to round out your requirements, this might be just what you need: Mediator Lawrence Kolin will join with two other dispute resolution professionals to present "Online Dispute Resolution: What Attorneys Need to Know and the Potential Ethical Issues."
The live audio webcast will examine the different online dispute resolution processes that are available, the benefits of such processes, the technology used to implement those processes and the ethical issues presented when engaging in virtual mediations. The Florida Bar has approved it for 1.0 General / 1.0 Ethics / 1.0 Technology CLE credits and is hosting registration here. If you are a member of the bar's Dispute Resolution Section, you qualify for a $10 discount on the $50 registration fee, but every attorney in civil practice can benefit from the program. The webcast will remain accessible for 90 days after purchase.
The panel also features Christy L. Foley of Winter Park and Natalie L. Paskiewicz of St. Petersburg.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogADR | Alabama | Alabama mediator | Alternative Dispute Resolution | arbitration | arbitrator | attorney | CLE | E-Discovery | electronic discovery | Florida | Florida Bar | Florida mediation | Florida mediator | florida mediators | judge | lawyer | legal | Mediation | mediation in Florida | Mediator | mediators | Orlando Mediator | stay out of court | webinar |
Most Popular Articles
- April Y. Walker Becomes Full-Time Mediator With Upchurch Watson White & Max
- Mediator Richard Graham to Discuss His Role in Pulitzer Prize Winner's New Book
- UNCITRAL Convention on Enforcement of International Settlement Agreements and Amended Model Law on International Conciliation Take Another Step Forward
- Lawyer Professionalism as a Tool for Successful Negotiation
- Don't Bring a Knife to a Gunfight: Florida Case Law Update on Daubert and Other Expert Witness Pitfalls
- Meet Our Mediators: Marty Van Tassel
- Bringing Class Actions & Mass Claims to Resolution
- Florida Mediator Carl Schwait Bestows Scholarship Associated With Haas Humanitarian Award