Super Results in Super Lawyers Selections for 2020
UWWM mediators who have been selected by Super Lawyers over the long term were not disappointed this year. Florida-based Reneé E. Thompson was chosen for Super Lawyers' Rising Stars from 2009 to 2014 and has been selected for Super Lawyers every year since then -- at first for her work in general litigation and later for alternative dispute resolution. Alabama-based shareholder George M. "Marty" Van Tassel has been selected every year since 2008 for ADR.
Rodney A. Max, a UWWM principal, has been selected for many years since 2007 for ADR in both Alabama and Florida and is an honoree for 2020 as well.
UWWM's Jacksonville office is now home base for two mediators who are longtime Super Lawyers honorees. Shareholder Robert A. "Bob" Cole has been with UWWM since 2012 and is marking a decade of being selected. He was joined by mediator/arbitrator Timothy J. "Tim" McDermott at the end of 2019. For 2020, Tim is still being honored for his work in general litigation and "personal injury - products: defense" as he has been for many years since 2006.
It's easy to engage one of these seven or any other member of UWWM's highly decorated panel by visiting our scheduling page.
Bookmark & Share
Popular tags on this blogAlabama | Alabama mediator | Alternative Dispute Resolution | arbitration | arbitrator | attorney | CLE | CME | electronic discovery | Florida | florida arbitrator | Florida Bar | Florida mediation | Florida mediator | florida mediators | judge | lawyer | legal | Mediation | mediation in Florida | Mediator | mediators | Orlando Mediator | stay out of court | webinar |
Most Popular Articles
- RAISING RICH KIDS! GROWING UP WEALTHY?AND HUMAN
- Register for OCBA Arbitration Seminar with Lawrence Kolin by March 28
- Mathematics and Mediation ? Through the Looking-Glass
- Mindfulness and the Practice of Law
- Effective Telephone Negotiations: Before, During & After Mediation
- Mediator Richard Graham to Discuss His Role in Pulitzer Prize Winner's New Book
- April Y. Walker Becomes Full-Time Mediator With Upchurch Watson White & Max
- The Language of Professionalism in Negotiation