UWWM Sponsors Meeting of Class Action Lawyers; Mediator Steven Jaffe Speaks
Upchurch Watson White & Max recently co-sponsored a semi-annual luncheon meeting of the Class Action Litigation Group of the American Association for Justice (AAJ). Although this meeting took place during the AAJ 2018 Annual Convention in Denver, Colo., July 7 to 10, the luncheons are invitation-only events not presented by the AAJ.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogADR | Alabama | Alabama mediator | Alternative Dispute Resolution | arbitration | arbitrator | attorney | CLE | electronic discovery | Florida | florida arbitrator | Florida Bar | Florida mediation | Florida mediator | florida mediators | judge | lawyer | legal | Mediation | mediation in Florida | Mediator | mediators | Orlando Mediator | stay out of court | webinar |
Most Popular Articles
- RAISING RICH KIDS! GROWING UP WEALTHY?AND HUMAN
- Register for OCBA Arbitration Seminar with Lawrence Kolin by March 28
- Mediator Richard Graham to Discuss His Role in Pulitzer Prize Winner's New Book
- April Y. Walker Becomes Full-Time Mediator With Upchurch Watson White & Max
- UNCITRAL Convention on Enforcement of International Settlement Agreements and Amended Model Law on International Conciliation Take Another Step Forward
- Meet Our Mediators: Marty Van Tassel
- Lawyer Professionalism as a Tool for Successful Negotiation
- Upchurch Watson White & Max Elevates Mediator Charles A. "Chuck" Mancuso to Shareholder