Four UWWM Mediators Visit FLABOTA's Annual Conference
UWWM mediators from around the state gathered at Boca Raton Resort and Club on Friday evening to participate in opening the 21st Annual FLABOTA (Florida Chapters of the American Board of Trial Advocates) Convention. The four, who also mediate throughout the state, regardless of home office, expressed enthusiasm for the event, which was open to the FLABOTA membership of 6,700 experienced attorneys representing both plaintiffs and defendants in civil cases.
Arthur Garcia Jr., along with shareholders Robert A. "Bob" Cole, A. Michelle Jernigan and Jeffrey M. Fleming, appreciated the welcoming atmosphere of the conference. As a silver-level sponsor of the event, Upchurch Watson White & Max underwrote the opening cocktail reception, which was followed by a full day of Continuing Legal Education (CLE) programming.
UWWM is also an annual FLABOTA sponsor. Over the years, Bob Cole has been active with the organization and was FLABOTA president for 2010-2011.
Bookmark & Share
Most Popular Articles
- RAISING RICH KIDS! GROWING UP WEALTHY…AND HUMAN
- Register for OCBA Arbitration Seminar with Lawrence Kolin by March 28
- Mathematics and Mediation – Through the Looking-Glass
- Mediator Richard Graham to Discuss His Role in Pulitzer Prize Winner's New Book
- Effective Telephone Negotiations: Before, During & After Mediation
- April Y. Walker Becomes Full-Time Mediator With Upchurch Watson White & Max
- UNCITRAL Convention on Enforcement of International Settlement Agreements and Amended Model Law on International Conciliation Take Another Step Forward
- Meet Our Mediators: Marty Van Tassel