Four UWWM Mediators Visit FLABOTA's Annual Conference
UWWM mediators from around the state gathered at Boca Raton Resort and Club on Friday evening to participate in opening the 21st Annual FLABOTA (Florida Chapters of the American Board of Trial Advocates) Convention. The four, who also mediate throughout the state, regardless of home office, expressed enthusiasm for the event, which was open to the FLABOTA membership of 6,700 experienced attorneys representing both plaintiffs and defendants in civil cases.
Arthur Garcia Jr., along with shareholders Robert A. "Bob" Cole, A. Michelle Jernigan and Jeffrey M. Fleming, appreciated the welcoming atmosphere of the conference. As a silver-level sponsor of the event, Upchurch Watson White & Max underwrote the opening cocktail reception, which was followed by a full day of Continuing Legal Education (CLE) programming.
UWWM is also an annual FLABOTA sponsor. Over the years, Bob Cole has been active with the organization and was FLABOTA president for 2010-2011.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogADR | Alabama | Alabama mediator | Alternative Dispute Resolution | arbitration | arbitrator | attorney | CLE | CME | electronic discovery | Florida | florida arbitrator | Florida mediation | Florida mediator | florida mediators | judge | lawyer | legal | Mediation | mediation in Florida | Mediator | mediators | Orlando Mediator | stay out of court | webinar |
Most Popular Articles
- Mediator Richard Graham to Discuss His Role in Pulitzer Prize Winner's New Book
- April Y. Walker Becomes Full-Time Mediator With Upchurch Watson White & Max
- UNCITRAL Convention on Enforcement of International Settlement Agreements and Amended Model Law on International Conciliation Take Another Step Forward
- Lawyer Professionalism as a Tool for Successful Negotiation
- Meet Our Mediators: Marty Van Tassel
- Don't Bring a Knife to a Gunfight: Florida Case Law Update on Daubert and Other Expert Witness Pitfalls
- Upchurch Watson White & Max Elevates Mediator Charles A. "Chuck" Mancuso to Shareholder
- Florida Mediator Carl Schwait Bestows Scholarship Associated With Haas Humanitarian Award