Florida Mediator Howard Marsee Explains How to Craft an Effective Mediation Summary
You don't go to trial unprepared. Your judge doesn't preside over your trial unprepared. And, most cases resolve at mediation rather than trial. So, why would you go to a mediation unprepared or without preparing your mediator?
Learn the who, what, where, when and why of mediation summaries in our Aug. 27 Webinar, and let UWWM mediator Howard Marsee give you some tips regarding content and the do's and dont's of preparing this important mediation tool.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
Title: Crafting an Effective Mediation Summary (Yep, It's Important)
Date: Wednesday, August 27, 2014
Time: Noon - 1:00 PM EDT
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
Attending our complimentary Webinar will entitle you to 1.0 General CLE credit through The Florida Bar.
PC-based attendees: Windows® 8, 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Mac®-based attendees: Mac OS® X 10.6 or newer
Mobile attendees: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogADR | Alabama | Alabama mediator | Alternative Dispute Resolution | arbitration | arbitrator | attorney | CLE | E-Discovery | electronic discovery | Florida | Florida Bar | Florida mediation | Florida mediator | florida mediators | judge | lawyer | legal | Mediation | mediation in Florida | Mediator | mediators | Orlando Mediator | stay out of court | webinar |
Most Popular Articles
- Register for OCBA Arbitration Seminar with Lawrence Kolin by March 28
- Mediator Richard Graham to Discuss His Role in Pulitzer Prize Winner's New Book
- April Y. Walker Becomes Full-Time Mediator With Upchurch Watson White & Max
- UNCITRAL Convention on Enforcement of International Settlement Agreements and Amended Model Law on International Conciliation Take Another Step Forward
- Meet Our Mediators: Marty Van Tassel
- Lawyer Professionalism as a Tool for Successful Negotiation
- Don't Bring a Knife to a Gunfight: Florida Case Law Update on Daubert and Other Expert Witness Pitfalls
- Upchurch Watson White & Max Elevates Mediator Charles A. "Chuck" Mancuso to Shareholder