Register for OCBA Arbitration Seminar with Lawrence Kolin by March 28
Mediator/Arbitrator Lawrence Kolin of Upchurch Watson White & Max has continued to examine the evolving news accounts about arbitration and its reputation and to speak on the current state of affairs. Join him on Thursday, March 30, for all the latest in his "Arbitration Backlash" presentation.
He will speak at the Orange County Bar Association in downtown Orlando from noon to 1 p.m., offering attendees 1.0 credit of general CLE (Continuing Legal Education) through The Florida Bar.
Arbitration, which continues to be attacked by media and government, remains an effective ADR method to resolve disputes and control the rising cost of trying lawsuits. Lawrence will explore the backlash against arbitration and remind attendees of the origins and benefits of this dispute resolution process. The content is designed for trial lawyers who represent clients in arbitration and for attorneys who use arbitration clauses in contracts.
The seminar is presented by the OCBA's Business Law Committee and sponsored by Milestone Court Reporting and Kuberneo CPA.
The deadline to register is Tuesday March 28, 2017. If you have questions about registration, please call Marie West at 407-422-4551, ext. 233.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogADR | Alabama | Alabama mediator | Alternative Dispute Resolution | arbitration | arbitrator | attorney | CLE | E-Discovery | electronic discovery | Florida | Florida Bar | Florida mediation | Florida mediator | florida mediators | judge | lawyer | legal | Mediation | mediation in Florida | Mediator | mediators | Orlando Mediator | stay out of court | webinar |
Most Popular Articles
- April Y. Walker Becomes Full-Time Mediator With Upchurch Watson White & Max
- Mediator Richard Graham to Discuss His Role in Pulitzer Prize Winner's New Book
- UNCITRAL Convention on Enforcement of International Settlement Agreements and Amended Model Law on International Conciliation Take Another Step Forward
- Lawyer Professionalism as a Tool for Successful Negotiation
- Don't Bring a Knife to a Gunfight: Florida Case Law Update on Daubert and Other Expert Witness Pitfalls
- Meet Our Mediators: Marty Van Tassel
- Bringing Class Actions & Mass Claims to Resolution
- Florida Mediator Carl Schwait Bestows Scholarship Associated With Haas Humanitarian Award