The Language of Professionalism in Negotiation
Join us for a webinar on Oct. 17, 2016 at noon EDT.
For this year's ABA Mediation Week, Upchurch Watson White & Max plans to present a complimentary CLE Webinar that focuses on how to make language and civility work for you in negotiation. Howard R. Marsee, one of our most popular speakers, will discuss "The Language of Professionalism in Negotiation " at noon Monday, Oct. 17, 2016.
The 75-minute program has a dual purpose:
- Share some of the communication skills that mediators observe in really good negotiators;
- Explore how language can contribute to professionalism in the context of negotiations.
Moderator Lawrence Kolin, also a mediator with UWWM, will help to guide the discussion.
The content is designed for trial lawyers who represent clients in mediation and for professional mediators.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Bookmark & Share
Popular tags on this blogAlabama | Alabama mediator | Alternative Dispute Resolution | arbitration | arbitrator | attorney | CLE | CME | electronic discovery | Florida | florida arbitrator | Florida Bar | Florida mediation | Florida mediator | florida mediators | judge | lawyer | legal | Mediation | mediation in Florida | Mediator | mediators | Orlando Mediator | stay out of court | webinar |
Most Popular Articles
- April Y. Walker Becomes Full-Time Mediator With Upchurch Watson White & Max
- Mediator Richard Graham to Discuss His Role in Pulitzer Prize Winner's New Book
- UNCITRAL Convention on Enforcement of International Settlement Agreements and Amended Model Law on International Conciliation Take Another Step Forward
- Lawyer Professionalism as a Tool for Successful Negotiation
- Don't Bring a Knife to a Gunfight: Florida Case Law Update on Daubert and Other Expert Witness Pitfalls
- Meet Our Mediators: Marty Van Tassel
- Upchurch Watson White & Max Elevates Mediator Charles A. "Chuck" Mancuso to Shareholder
- Florida Mediator Carl Schwait Bestows Scholarship Associated With Haas Humanitarian Award