'Utilization of the Special Master' Webinar Set for March 14
Please join Upchurch Watson White & Max for a Complimentary Webinar from 10 to 11:15 a.m. Thursday, March 14, 2013.
ADR Counsel Howard R. Marsee will present "Utilization of the Special Master in Florida: Unanswered Questions, Practical Considerations and the Order of Appointment," which the Florida Bar has approved for 1.5 CLE hours.
In this encore presentation, Mr. Marsee will guide attendees through the unanswered questions, practical considerations and the process of obtaining an Order of Appointment all of which are still relatively new in this growing practice area. Learn the why, when and how of getting a Special Master appointed from an expert who has served on numerous occasions as a special master/magistrate and who is a member of the Academy of Court-Appointed Masters. As always, we encourage you to submit your on-topic questions in advance.
Space is limited. Reserve your Webinar seat now at: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/578982274
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
- PC-based attendees: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server required
- Mac®-based attendees: Mac OS® X 10.6 or newer required
- Mobile attendees: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet required
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogADR | Alabama | Alabama mediator | Alternative Dispute Resolution | arbitration | arbitrator | attorney | CLE | E-Discovery | electronic discovery | Florida | Florida Bar | Florida mediation | Florida mediator | florida mediators | judge | lawyer | legal | Mediation | mediation in Florida | Mediator | mediators | Orlando Mediator | stay out of court | webinar |
Most Popular Articles
- April Y. Walker Becomes Full-Time Mediator With Upchurch Watson White & Max
- Mediator Richard Graham to Discuss His Role in Pulitzer Prize Winner's New Book
- UNCITRAL Convention on Enforcement of International Settlement Agreements and Amended Model Law on International Conciliation Take Another Step Forward
- Lawyer Professionalism as a Tool for Successful Negotiation
- Don't Bring a Knife to a Gunfight: Florida Case Law Update on Daubert and Other Expert Witness Pitfalls
- Meet Our Mediators: Marty Van Tassel
- Bringing Class Actions & Mass Claims to Resolution
- Florida Mediator Carl Schwait Bestows Scholarship Associated With Haas Humanitarian Award