Complimentary CLE Luncheon Seminar March 13 in Maitland
We hope you can join us for a Wednesday, March 13, 2013, CLE offering and a complimentary lunch.
Upchurch Watson White & Max is pleased to present "Making the Most of Mediation: Tools of the Effective Negotiator," approved for 1.5 CLE hours (0.5 Ethics). Lunch will be served and ADR Counsel Howard R. Marsee will present the program from 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m. at 1060 Maitland Center Commons Blvd., Suite 440, Maitland, Fla.
Reserve early -- seating will be limited! Please, RSVP no later than Monday, March 11, by calling Stephanie Smetana at 800-863-1462 or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
To reserve your place at this seminar, please call 800-863-1462 or
email Stephanie: email@example.com
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogADR | Alabama | Alabama mediator | Alternative Dispute Resolution | arbitration | arbitrator | attorney | CLE | E-Discovery | electronic discovery | Florida | Florida Bar | Florida mediation | Florida mediator | florida mediators | judge | lawyer | legal | Mediation | mediation in Florida | Mediator | mediators | Orlando Mediator | stay out of court | webinar |
Most Popular Articles
- RAISING RICH KIDS! GROWING UP WEALTHY?AND HUMAN
- Register for OCBA Arbitration Seminar with Lawrence Kolin by March 28
- Mediator Richard Graham to Discuss His Role in Pulitzer Prize Winner's New Book
- April Y. Walker Becomes Full-Time Mediator With Upchurch Watson White & Max
- UNCITRAL Convention on Enforcement of International Settlement Agreements and Amended Model Law on International Conciliation Take Another Step Forward
- Meet Our Mediators: Marty Van Tassel
- Lawyer Professionalism as a Tool for Successful Negotiation
- Upchurch Watson White & Max Elevates Mediator Charles A. "Chuck" Mancuso to Shareholder