Mediator Michelle Jernigan set to tell 'Truth About Gender Divide' at CLE seminar
Today (Monday, Jan. 11, 2016) is the RSVP deadline for mediator A. Michelle Jernigan's presentation of a complimentary CLE seminar on behalf of the Central Florida Association for Women Lawyers.
Michelle is ready to speak on "The Truth About the Gender Divide." This seminar will reveal the current research on gender differences in negotiation, their origin and specific strategies for women to bridge the divide. Attendance makes attorneys eligible for 1 hour of General Continuing Legal Education credit through The Florida Bar.
All members of CFAWL are welcome to attend the program, featuring a complimentary luncheon, from 11:45 a.m.to 1 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 13, 2016, at Upchurch Watson White & Max's Maitland office, 1060 Maitland Center Commons, Suite 44o, Maitland, Fla. Please RSVP by email to cmccleary@uww-ADR.com by the end of business today.
The seminar is part of Upchurch Watson White and Max's continuing sponsorship of CFAWL.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogADR | Alabama | Alabama mediator | Alternative Dispute Resolution | arbitration | arbitrator | attorney | CLE | CME | electronic discovery | Florida | florida arbitrator | Florida mediation | Florida mediator | florida mediators | judge | lawyer | legal | Mediation | mediation in Florida | Mediator | mediators | Orlando Mediator | stay out of court | webinar |
Most Popular Articles
- RAISING RICH KIDS! GROWING UP WEALTHY?AND HUMAN
- Register for OCBA Arbitration Seminar with Lawrence Kolin by March 28
- Mediator Richard Graham to Discuss His Role in Pulitzer Prize Winner's New Book
- April Y. Walker Becomes Full-Time Mediator With Upchurch Watson White & Max
- UNCITRAL Convention on Enforcement of International Settlement Agreements and Amended Model Law on International Conciliation Take Another Step Forward
- Meet Our Mediators: Marty Van Tassel
- Lawyer Professionalism as a Tool for Successful Negotiation
- Upchurch Watson White & Max Elevates Mediator Charles A. "Chuck" Mancuso to Shareholder