CFAWL Annual Reception
The Central Florida Association for Women Lawyers (CFAWL) is sponsoring its annual reception for the Judiciary of Central Florida. According to the CFAWL website, "the reception will honor the County and Circuit Court Judges from Orange, Seminole, Volusia, Osceola, Lake and Brevard counties, as well as Judges from the Fifth District Court of Appeals, the Federal Judges from the Middle District of Florida, the Bankruptcy Judges and the Workers' Compensation Judges in Central Florida."
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogADR | Alabama | Alabama mediator | Alternative Dispute Resolution | arbitration | arbitrator | attorney | CLE | electronic discovery | Florida | florida arbitrator | Florida Bar | Florida mediation | Florida mediator | florida mediators | judge | lawyer | legal | Mediation | mediation in Florida | Mediator | mediators | Orlando Mediator | stay out of court | webinar |
Most Popular Articles
- RAISING RICH KIDS! GROWING UP WEALTHY?AND HUMAN
- Register for OCBA Arbitration Seminar with Lawrence Kolin by March 28
- Mathematics and Mediation ? Through the Looking-Glass
- Mediator Richard Graham to Discuss His Role in Pulitzer Prize Winner's New Book
- April Y. Walker Becomes Full-Time Mediator With Upchurch Watson White & Max
- Mindfulness and the Practice of Law
- UNCITRAL Convention on Enforcement of International Settlement Agreements and Amended Model Law on International Conciliation Take Another Step Forward
- Meet Our Mediators: Marty Van Tassel