View 'Maximizing Your Mediation' Online for 2.0 CLE Hours
The "Maximizing Your Mediation" seminar, presented in part by UWWM's Robert Cole, has been made available online by the The Fort Lauderdale Chapter of the American Board of Trial Advocates at:
Well-known mediators Ronald Shapiro, Diana Santa Maria, Joseph Kashi, Jesse Faerber and Carey Fischer joined Mr. Cole in presenting the CLE program, which has been approved by the Florida Bar for 2.0 general hour credits, on October 25, 2012, in Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
Those who missed the dynamic presentation -- focused on mediation strategies, best practices and key techniques based upon hundreds of hours of mediation experience -- can now watch it online. The program also discusses a unique new use for mediation, resolution of electronic discovery disputes.
The seminar, which does not require or include any printed materials, lasts 1 hour, 42 minutes. The cost is $50 for those who are not members of the Fort Lauderdale Chapter and $25 for chapter members. The entire registration and payment process takes about 24 hours.
The seminar was produced by the Fort Lauderdale ABOTA Chapter and Legal Video Services Inc. of Fort Lauderdale.
The 2.00 in general credits for "Maximizing Your Mediation" does not include credits for ethics or professionalism. The course is approved for 1.50 Civil Trial Certification credit. The content has been classified by the Bar as "intermediate." The audio/visual approval period is Oct. 25, 2012, to April 25, 2014. This is not a "Basic Skills" course as defined by the Florida Bar.
Once you view the video completely, you will be asked to report completion to the ABOTA Chapter. Within approximately 24 hours of reporting completion, you will receive the course code for you to report to the Florida Bar and a certifciate of completion for your records.
Important Notice: This video program is acceptable only for Florida Bar members. Out-of-state viewers should check their Bar Association rules to determine if credit can be obtained in states other than Florida for viewing this program.
Bookmark & Share
Popular tags on this blogADR | Alabama | Alabama mediator | Alternative Dispute Resolution | arbitration | arbitrator | attorney | CLE | E-Discovery | electronic discovery | Florida | Florida Bar | Florida mediation | Florida mediator | florida mediators | judge | lawyer | legal | Mediation | mediation in Florida | Mediator | mediators | Orlando Mediator | stay out of court | webinar |
Most Popular Articles
- April Y. Walker Becomes Full-Time Mediator With Upchurch Watson White & Max
- Mediator Richard Graham to Discuss His Role in Pulitzer Prize Winner's New Book
- UNCITRAL Convention on Enforcement of International Settlement Agreements and Amended Model Law on International Conciliation Take Another Step Forward
- Lawyer Professionalism as a Tool for Successful Negotiation
- Don't Bring a Knife to a Gunfight: Florida Case Law Update on Daubert and Other Expert Witness Pitfalls
- Meet Our Mediators: Marty Van Tassel
- Bringing Class Actions & Mass Claims to Resolution
- Florida Mediator Carl Schwait Bestows Scholarship Associated With Haas Humanitarian Award