Negotiate This! Common Negotiating Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
Howard R. Marsee, mediator, arbitrator and special magistrate for Upchurch Watson White & Max, will present a live continuing legal education (CLE) seminar, titled "Negotiate This! Common Negotiating Mistakes and How to Avoid Them," at 11:45 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 4, 2015, at UWWM's Maitland, Fla., office.
The RSVP deadline is Friday, July 31, and attorneys, paralegals and legal assistants may call or email Case Manager Cathy McCleary (407-661-1123 or email@example.com) to accept or decline and get your name on our list for future seminar and Webinar opportunities.
Attendees are eligible for 1.0 credit of general CLE through The Florida Bar, and a complimentary luncheon will be served. Howard says there are at least 17 common mistakes, and he plans to cover his full list to give attendees some practical, actionable knowledge, as well as the free lunch and educational credit.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogADR | Alabama | Alabama mediator | Alternative Dispute Resolution | arbitration | arbitrator | attorney | CLE | electronic discovery | Florida | florida arbitrator | Florida Bar | Florida mediation | Florida mediator | florida mediators | judge | lawyer | legal | Mediation | mediation in Florida | Mediator | mediators | Orlando Mediator | stay out of court | webinar |
Most Popular Articles
- RAISING RICH KIDS! GROWING UP WEALTHY?AND HUMAN
- Register for OCBA Arbitration Seminar with Lawrence Kolin by March 28
- Mathematics and Mediation ? Through the Looking-Glass
- Mindfulness and the Practice of Law
- Effective Telephone Negotiations: Before, During & After Mediation
- Mediator Richard Graham to Discuss His Role in Pulitzer Prize Winner's New Book
- April Y. Walker Becomes Full-Time Mediator With Upchurch Watson White & Max
- UNCITRAL Convention on Enforcement of International Settlement Agreements and Amended Model Law on International Conciliation Take Another Step Forward