Florida Mediators A. Michelle Jernigan, Robert A. Cole Present CLE Luncheon Sept. 10
Florida mediators A. Michelle Jernigan and Robert A. Cole, both shareholders with Upchurch Watson White & Max, are inviting a group of Central Florida litigators to attend their upcoming seminar, "Mediation Advocacy: Effective Legal Representation in Mediation."
Ms. Jernigan and Mr. Cole will share their experience and unique perspectives in this complimentary program, scheduled for 11:45 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 10, 2014. It includes luncheon and the opportunity to earn 1.0 hours of general Continuing Legal Education credit through The Florida Bar.
Up to 45 attorneys and paralegals could be present for the luncheon seminar at Upchurch Watson White & Max's Maitland, Fla., office, 1060 Maitland Center Commons, Suite 440.
If you are interested in attending, please contact Cathy McCleary, Upchurch Watson White & Max's Maitland case manager, at 407-661-1123, or email her at email@example.com.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogADR | Alabama | Alabama mediator | Alternative Dispute Resolution | arbitration | arbitrator | attorney | CLE | CME | electronic discovery | Florida | florida arbitrator | Florida mediation | Florida mediator | florida mediators | judge | lawyer | legal | Mediation | mediation in Florida | Mediator | mediators | Orlando Mediator | stay out of court | webinar |
Most Popular Articles
- April Y. Walker Becomes Full-Time Mediator With Upchurch Watson White & Max
- Mediator Richard Graham to Discuss His Role in Pulitzer Prize Winner's New Book
- UNCITRAL Convention on Enforcement of International Settlement Agreements and Amended Model Law on International Conciliation Take Another Step Forward
- Lawyer Professionalism as a Tool for Successful Negotiation
- Don't Bring a Knife to a Gunfight: Florida Case Law Update on Daubert and Other Expert Witness Pitfalls
- Meet Our Mediators: Marty Van Tassel
- Upchurch Watson White & Max Elevates Mediator Charles A. "Chuck" Mancuso to Shareholder
- Florida Mediator Carl Schwait Bestows Scholarship Associated With Haas Humanitarian Award