Mediators Art Garcia and Richard Lord to Present Webinar on Remote Mediation Today
Two mediators on the Upchurch Watson White & Max panel, Arthur Garcia Jr. and Richard Lord, will draw on their practical knowledge at noon today (Tuesday, March 19, 2020) to present "Reaching Resolution in a Remote Revolution - Remote Mediation Do's, Don'ts, and Best Practices," a CLE Webinar sponsored by a group of voluntary bar associations from across Florida.
Art and Richard have been leaders in deploying a greatly expanded online dispute resolution program for UWWM in response to the Covid-19 pandemic. They are joined in presenting today's program by Arielle Capuano, a divorce and family law attorney and partner in Levinson & Capuano.
With Florida jury trials suspended until after the end of May, the Broward County, Dade County, St. Petersburg, Sarasota , Hillsborough County, Escambia-Santa Rosa and Jacksonville bar associations are sponsoring apropriate and timely continuing legal education, including today's event. (Visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/3731880309555033870 to register.) Reportedly, more than 70 attorneys have registered to attend.
Richard is a shareholder with UWWM and has been with the group since 1999, and Art was a civil trial lawyer for 25 years before joining UWWM in 2016.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogADR | Alabama | Alabama mediator | Alternative Dispute Resolution | arbitration | arbitrator | attorney | CLE | CME | electronic discovery | Florida | florida arbitrator | Florida mediation | Florida mediator | florida mediators | judge | lawyer | legal | Mediation | mediation in Florida | Mediator | mediators | Orlando Mediator | stay out of court | webinar |
Most Popular Articles
- RAISING RICH KIDS! GROWING UP WEALTHY?AND HUMAN
- Register for OCBA Arbitration Seminar with Lawrence Kolin by March 28
- Mathematics and Mediation ? Through the Looking-Glass
- Mediator Richard Graham to Discuss His Role in Pulitzer Prize Winner's New Book
- April Y. Walker Becomes Full-Time Mediator With Upchurch Watson White & Max
- Mindfulness and the Practice of Law
- UNCITRAL Convention on Enforcement of International Settlement Agreements and Amended Model Law on International Conciliation Take Another Step Forward
- Meet Our Mediators: Marty Van Tassel