Upchurch Watson White & Max Mediators Enjoy 2017 MDTLA Presidential Ball
Mediators Richard Lord, Ricardo Cata and Arthur Garcia, Jr., were accompanied by their wives at the 2017 Miami Dade Trial Lawyers Association Presidential Ball at Miami's Jungle Island on Saturday, Feb. 11. The theme of the evening of dining, dancing and entertainment was "Celebrating Our Diversity."
Upchurch Watson White & Max are annual sponsors of the MDTLA, whose mission is to actively protect the rights, health, and economic security of every citizen threatened by the malicious, careless, or criminal behavior of those who seek to escape responsibility for their conduct. The association and its members "are dedicated to the pursuit of justice, individual rights, access to courts, education, and trial advocacy."
Photos 1 through 6:
- Yvonne Yegge with husband Richard Lord (from left), Yara and Arthur Garcia Jr. and Ani and Ricardo Cata, who shared a table, pose together.
- UWWM shareholder Richard Lord (from left) and mediators Arthur Garcia, Jr., and Ricardo Cata take some time out from the festivities to stand in front of the "step and repeat" panel.
- You can see our Arthur Garcia, Jr., in the second row of these MDTLA past presidents.
- Yara Garcia (left), who is also MDTLA's executive director, strikes a pose with her husband, Art, and outgoing President Shannon Del Prado.
- A candid photo shows Ani Cata with another gala guest.
- The executive director's table at the Miami Dade Trial Lawyers Association Presidential Ball.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogADR | Alabama | Alabama mediator | Alternative Dispute Resolution | arbitration | arbitrator | attorney | CLE | E-Discovery | electronic discovery | Florida | Florida Bar | Florida mediation | Florida mediator | florida mediators | judge | lawyer | legal | Mediation | mediation in Florida | Mediator | mediators | Orlando Mediator | stay out of court | webinar |
Most Popular Articles
- April Y. Walker Becomes Full-Time Mediator With Upchurch Watson White & Max
- Mediator Richard Graham to Discuss His Role in Pulitzer Prize Winner's New Book
- UNCITRAL Convention on Enforcement of International Settlement Agreements and Amended Model Law on International Conciliation Take Another Step Forward
- Lawyer Professionalism as a Tool for Successful Negotiation
- Don't Bring a Knife to a Gunfight: Florida Case Law Update on Daubert and Other Expert Witness Pitfalls
- Meet Our Mediators: Marty Van Tassel
- Bringing Class Actions & Mass Claims to Resolution
- Florida Mediator Carl Schwait Bestows Scholarship Associated With Haas Humanitarian Award