How to Maximize the Use of Your Mediator
Approved 1.0 Hr. FL Bar CLE Credits
1.0 Civil Trial Certification Credits
Presented by: Richard Lord, Alvin Capp and Shelley Leinicke
February 15, 2017
or watch a recording posted to GoToWebinar here.
For a copy of the article referenced in the Webinar, please click here.
A reminder: These are large files and may take minutes to download; please, be patient. To save for later viewing (on Windows-based system), right-click on the video itself and select "Save video as ..."
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogADR | Alabama | Alabama mediator | Alternative Dispute Resolution | arbitration | arbitrator | attorney | CLE | E-Discovery | electronic discovery | Florida | Florida Bar | Florida mediation | Florida mediator | florida mediators | judge | lawyer | legal | Mediation | mediation in Florida | Mediator | mediators | Orlando Mediator | stay out of court | webinar |
Most Popular Articles
- RAISING RICH KIDS! GROWING UP WEALTHY?AND HUMAN
- Register for OCBA Arbitration Seminar with Lawrence Kolin by March 28
- Mathematics and Mediation ? Through the Looking-Glass
- Mindfulness and the Practice of Law
- Effective Telephone Negotiations: Before, During & After Mediation
- The Language of Professionalism in Negotiation
- Upchurch Watson White and Max Mediators Rack up Best Lawyers� Recognitions
- Mediator Arthur Garcia Jr. Joins Upchurch Watson White & Max