Mediate with us virtually, using Zoom or GoToMeeting
IMPORTANT: If you have a mediation scheduled, there is no need to cancel it. We offer virtual mediations as an option, using online videoconference platforms.
With the COVID-19 crisis, we have initiated a standard, user-friendly protocol to reduce travel to mediation and facilitate social distancing among local participants. Any party who elects to do so may participate by video conference. To allay your concerns about safety, meetings and travel, our process allows easy remote participation by all parties, utilizing Zoom videoconferencing or GoToMeeting. Parties will not need accounts with either platform, as we will be the hosts.
OUR OFFICE STAFFS WILL REMAIN FULLY OPERATIONAL THROUGH ANY MANDATORY OFFICE SHUTDOWN, AS ALL MEDIATORS AND SUPPORT STAFF ARE NETWORKED FROM HOME. WE WILL HOST ALL MEDIATIONS THROUGHOUT.
800-863-1462 / www.uww-adr.com
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogADR | Alabama | Alabama mediator | Alternative Dispute Resolution | arbitration | arbitrator | attorney | CLE | CME | electronic discovery | Florida | florida arbitrator | Florida mediation | Florida mediator | florida mediators | judge | lawyer | legal | Mediation | mediation in Florida | Mediator | mediators | Orlando Mediator | stay out of court | webinar |
Most Popular Articles
- RAISING RICH KIDS! GROWING UP WEALTHY?AND HUMAN
- Register for OCBA Arbitration Seminar with Lawrence Kolin by March 28
- Mathematics and Mediation ? Through the Looking-Glass
- Mindfulness and the Practice of Law
- Effective Telephone Negotiations: Before, During & After Mediation
- Mediator Richard Graham to Discuss His Role in Pulitzer Prize Winner's New Book
- April Y. Walker Becomes Full-Time Mediator With Upchurch Watson White & Max
- UNCITRAL Convention on Enforcement of International Settlement Agreements and Amended Model Law on International Conciliation Take Another Step Forward