Mediate in Person or by Video, with Confidence
During the current uncertainty regarding travel and gathering in groups, we'd like to assure you that Upchurch Watson White & Max has taken measures for your comfort and safety and the comfort and safety of your clients.
As always, we continue to keep our offices scrupulously clean and have plenty of hand sanitizer available. We have urged our neutrals and associates not to come into a resolution center while they are experiencing symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, runny or stuffy nose, body aches, headache, chills or fatigue. We request the same of all visitors. (For advice on Covid-19 prevention please see the CDC recommendations.)
Should you decide it is in your best interest not to travel at all, we also can provide a superior high-definition video conferencing experience through our partners at GoToMeeting, longtime experts in "virtual workplaces" and remote collaboration. Please let your mediator's case manager know if you prefer this option, and we will coordinate this service as well as every other aspect of your mediation.
Please feel free to contact any of our offices with specific questions:
- Ormond Beach, (386) 253-1560 or (800) 264-2622. Contact: Heather Lariscy, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maitland, (407) 661-1123 or (800) 863-1462. Contact: Rose Mercado, email@example.com
- West Palm Beach, (561) 533-7553 or (800) 863-1462. Contact: Norma Abreu, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Plantation, (954) 423-8856 or (800) 863-1462. Contact: Heidi Cohen, email@example.com
- Miami, (305) 266-1224 or (800) 863-1462. Contact: Cristal Galvez, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ocala, (352) 877-4767 or (800) 863-1462. Contact: Renée Thompson, email@example.com
- Jacksonville, (904) 345-5842 or 800-264-2622. Contact: Mary Lou Struble, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Birmingham, (205) 933-9033, (888) 435-9033. Contact: Katie Sides, email@example.com
Thank you for your business and your trust.
President and CEO
Upchurch Watson White & Max
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogADR | Alabama | Alabama mediator | Alternative Dispute Resolution | arbitration | arbitrator | attorney | CLE | CME | electronic discovery | Florida | florida arbitrator | Florida mediation | Florida mediator | florida mediators | judge | lawyer | legal | Mediation | mediation in Florida | Mediator | mediators | Orlando Mediator | stay out of court | webinar |
Most Popular Articles
- RAISING RICH KIDS! GROWING UP WEALTHY?AND HUMAN
- Register for OCBA Arbitration Seminar with Lawrence Kolin by March 28
- Mathematics and Mediation ? Through the Looking-Glass
- Mindfulness and the Practice of Law
- Effective Telephone Negotiations: Before, During & After Mediation
- Mediator Richard Graham to Discuss His Role in Pulitzer Prize Winner's New Book
- April Y. Walker Becomes Full-Time Mediator With Upchurch Watson White & Max
- UNCITRAL Convention on Enforcement of International Settlement Agreements and Amended Model Law on International Conciliation Take Another Step Forward