The National Arbitration Forum Adds Richard B. Lord
For Immediate Release
ADR provides individuals and businesses an opportunity to solve legal disputes constructively, efficiently and privately
MINNEAPOLIS / DAYTONA BEACH, July, 2007
Richard B. Lord, shareholder in Upchurch Watson White and Max Mediation Group,
has joined the National Arbitration Forum's national panel of independent and neutral arbitrators and mediators.
Mr. Lord adds to the National Arbitration Forum's outstanding panel of over 1,600 alternative dispute resolution (ADR) neutrals. Panelists subscribe to the highest standards of professional conduct; they follow explicit rules to ensure that parties' rights are protected and all ethical principles are upheld. Lord was added primarily for his expertise in general litigation, insurance, business and commercial law.
Mr. Lord states, "Mediation is growing in popularity because people appreciate the opportunity to negotiate with the assistance of an impartial facilitator. The process of mediation helps them save time and money and helps them manage risk."
earned his bachelors degree in economics from the
Upchurch Watson White & Max Mediation Group
Established in 1996, the mediation group of Upchurch Watson White & Max (www.uww-adr.com) encompasses a large and growing number of Florida Supreme Court certified mediators with wide-ranging specialties. Firm panelists serve as court-appointed and privately employed mediators, arbitrators and third-party neutral case managers, preside over private trials, and act as consultants to business and industry, designing in-house dispute resolution systems. Its members have served as founders and officers of the Florida Association of Professional Mediators as well as the
About the National Arbitration Forum
The National Arbitration Forum (FORUM) is one of the world's largest providers of alternative dispute resolution services. For over 20 years we have offered arbitration, mediation and other alternatives to lawsuits that save disputing parties time and money. The National Arbitration Forum maintains a distinguished panel of over 1,600 attorneys and former judges who apply the substantive law when rendering legal decisions. National Arbitration Forum arbitrators and mediators are located throughout the
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogADR | Alabama | Alabama mediator | Alternative Dispute Resolution | arbitration | arbitrator | attorney | CLE | CME | electronic discovery | Florida | florida arbitrator | Florida mediation | Florida mediator | florida mediators | judge | lawyer | legal | Mediation | mediation in Florida | Mediator | mediators | Orlando Mediator | stay out of court | webinar |
Most Popular Articles
- April Y. Walker Becomes Full-Time Mediator With Upchurch Watson White & Max
- Mediator Richard Graham to Discuss His Role in Pulitzer Prize Winner's New Book
- UNCITRAL Convention on Enforcement of International Settlement Agreements and Amended Model Law on International Conciliation Take Another Step Forward
- Lawyer Professionalism as a Tool for Successful Negotiation
- Don't Bring a Knife to a Gunfight: Florida Case Law Update on Daubert and Other Expert Witness Pitfalls
- Meet Our Mediators: Marty Van Tassel
- Upchurch Watson White & Max Elevates Mediator Charles A. "Chuck" Mancuso to Shareholder
- Florida Mediator Carl Schwait Bestows Scholarship Associated With Haas Humanitarian Award