Mediator/Arbitrator Art Hanes Speaks for Appellate Mediation Program
Mediator Arthur J. Hanes, Jr. recently spoke for the Alabama Center for Alternative Dispute Resolution's 2015 Appellate Mediation Training program. Art, who is based at Upchurch Watson White & Max's Birmingham office, took part in a 90-minute panel discussion as part of the daylong session.
The Alabama Center for ADR/Supreme Court Commission on Dispute Resolution described it as a program highlight: "A panel of expert appellate mediators spent an hour and a half sharing their experiences and taking questions."
Twenty-eight mediators attended the session. For more information, click here.
The Alabama Center for Dispute Resolution, Inc. is a non-profit corporation organized to “develop, implement, administer, assist, and manage alternative dispute resolution (ADR) programs in the courts, neighborhoods, educational facilities and government agencies within the State of Alabama.”
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogADR | Alabama | Alabama mediator | Alternative Dispute Resolution | arbitration | arbitrator | attorney | CLE | CME | electronic discovery | Florida | florida arbitrator | Florida mediation | Florida mediator | florida mediators | judge | lawyer | legal | Mediation | mediation in Florida | Mediator | mediators | Orlando Mediator | stay out of court | webinar |
Most Popular Articles
- Mediator Richard Graham to Discuss His Role in Pulitzer Prize Winner's New Book
- April Y. Walker Becomes Full-Time Mediator With Upchurch Watson White & Max
- UNCITRAL Convention on Enforcement of International Settlement Agreements and Amended Model Law on International Conciliation Take Another Step Forward
- Meet Our Mediators: Marty Van Tassel
- Lawyer Professionalism as a Tool for Successful Negotiation
- Don't Bring a Knife to a Gunfight: Florida Case Law Update on Daubert and Other Expert Witness Pitfalls
- Upchurch Watson White & Max Elevates Mediator Charles A. "Chuck" Mancuso to Shareholder
- Florida Mediator Carl Schwait Bestows Scholarship Associated With Haas Humanitarian Award