Florida ADR Team Hosts Its First Competition
Upchurch Watson White & Max panel members continue to keep tabs on the University of of Florida Levin College of Law Alternative Dispute Resolution Team as their competition schedule progresses. On Sunday, Dispute Resolution Counsel Brandon S. Peters observed the final round of a contest the team hosted.
"You and your organization hosted a wonderful weekend for the guest schools," Brandon told team President Nick Alberto afterward. "It says something positive when people travel from as far away as Montana and Buffalo (N.Y.) to attend your school's first mediation advocacy competition." (Nick sent us a link to the video that was taken of the final round: mediasite.video.ufl.edu/Mediasite/Play/f4d772cc12bb4507a84f2815e029fb2b1d.)
UWWM committed to sponsor and mentor the 4-year-old team in September 2014.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogADR | Alabama | Alabama mediator | Alternative Dispute Resolution | arbitration | arbitrator | attorney | CLE | E-Discovery | electronic discovery | Florida | Florida Bar | Florida mediation | Florida mediator | florida mediators | judge | lawyer | legal | Mediation | mediation in Florida | Mediator | mediators | Orlando Mediator | stay out of court | webinar |
Most Popular Articles
- April Y. Walker Becomes Full-Time Mediator With Upchurch Watson White & Max
- Mediator Richard Graham to Discuss His Role in Pulitzer Prize Winner's New Book
- UNCITRAL Convention on Enforcement of International Settlement Agreements and Amended Model Law on International Conciliation Take Another Step Forward
- Lawyer Professionalism as a Tool for Successful Negotiation
- Meet Our Mediators: Marty Van Tassel
- Don't Bring a Knife to a Gunfight: Florida Case Law Update on Daubert and Other Expert Witness Pitfalls
- Upchurch Watson White & Max Elevates Mediator Charles A. "Chuck" Mancuso to Shareholder
- Florida Mediator Carl Schwait Bestows Scholarship Associated With Haas Humanitarian Award