2007 Florida Bar Annual Convention
"Stand Up for Justice" is the theme for the 2007 Florida Bar Annual Convention. This meeting will include networking with attorneys and judges, extensive CLE programs and numerous Section and Committee Meetings with social events.
Upchurch Watson White & Max is sponsoring the Message Center for the 4th consecutive year.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogADR | Alabama | Alabama mediator | Alternative Dispute Resolution | arbitration | arbitrator | attorney | CLE | CME | electronic discovery | Florida | florida arbitrator | Florida mediation | Florida mediator | florida mediators | judge | lawyer | legal | Mediation | mediation in Florida | Mediator | mediators | Orlando Mediator | stay out of court | webinar |
Most Popular Articles
- RAISING RICH KIDS! GROWING UP WEALTHY?AND HUMAN
- Register for OCBA Arbitration Seminar with Lawrence Kolin by March 28
- Mediator Richard Graham to Discuss His Role in Pulitzer Prize Winner's New Book
- April Y. Walker Becomes Full-Time Mediator With Upchurch Watson White & Max
- Mathematics and Mediation ? Through the Looking-Glass
- UNCITRAL Convention on Enforcement of International Settlement Agreements and Amended Model Law on International Conciliation Take Another Step Forward
- Mindfulness and the Practice of Law
- Meet Our Mediators: Marty Van Tassel