Upchurch Watson White & Max Mediation Group Opens Ocala Office
OCALA, Fla. (October 13, 2016) - As part of its push into North Central Florida, Upchurch Watson White & Max Mediation Group has opened a seventh Florida office here, in the landmark Concord Square Building, 7 East Silver Springs Boulevard, Suite 500, and has begun conducting mediations there.
The new facility includes two updated conference rooms plus the office of Renée E. Thompson, a well-known Ocala litigator who joined UWWM as a mediator in May. Other panel members who reside within the region are Carl B. Schwait, who also joined the mediation group in May after serving as senior and managing partner for Gainesville law firm Dell Graham, P.A., and Brandon Peters, who came to UWWM in 2014 from his own independent Central Florida mediation practice.
"We are so pleased to be able to offer this new location to our clients," Mr. Peters said. "This part of the state has seen lots of economic growth over the past few years."
The group is based in Daytona Beach and has additional offices in Maitland (Orlando area), Jacksonville, West Palm Beach, Plantation (Fort Lauderdale area) and Miami, as well as a Birmingham, Ala. office. To engage any of the firm's 34 mediators in any of its eight offices, please call (800) 863-1462, or consult the firm's online scheduling page.
About Upchurch Watson White & Max
A nationally leading mediation specialty firm, Upchurch Watson White & Max is known for facilitating reasonable agreements to resolve complex issues. From eight offices in Florida and Alabama, Supreme Court certified attorney mediators with wide-ranging specialties serve as court-appointed and privately employed mediators, arbitrators and third-party neutral case managers, implementing innovative methods of alternative dispute resolution across the country. On the Web: uww-adr.com
For Immediate Release
P R E S S R E L E A S E
Upchurch Watson White & Max
125 S. Palmetto Avenue
Daytona Beach, FL 32114
Catherine Klasne (email@example.com)
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogADR | Alabama | Alabama mediator | Alternative Dispute Resolution | arbitration | arbitrator | attorney | CLE | E-Discovery | electronic discovery | Florida | Florida Bar | Florida mediation | Florida mediator | florida mediators | judge | lawyer | legal | Mediation | mediation in Florida | Mediator | mediators | Orlando Mediator | stay out of court | webinar |
Most Popular Articles
- April Y. Walker Becomes Full-Time Mediator With Upchurch Watson White & Max
- Mediator Richard Graham to Discuss His Role in Pulitzer Prize Winner's New Book
- UNCITRAL Convention on Enforcement of International Settlement Agreements and Amended Model Law on International Conciliation Take Another Step Forward
- Lawyer Professionalism as a Tool for Successful Negotiation
- Don't Bring a Knife to a Gunfight: Florida Case Law Update on Daubert and Other Expert Witness Pitfalls
- Meet Our Mediators: Marty Van Tassel
- Bringing Class Actions & Mass Claims to Resolution
- Florida Mediator Carl Schwait Bestows Scholarship Associated With Haas Humanitarian Award