Shareholder Bob Cole Attends Florida Bar Section Leadership Conference
UWWM Shareholder Robert A. "Bob" Cole recently attended the 2016 Section Leadership Conference, presented by The Florida Bar in Tallahassee. Bob is chair elect of The Bar's Alternative Dispute Resolution Section and a member of its Executive Council, the decision-making body of the section.
"UWWM is well represented on the council," Bob said. Mediator Ricardo Cata was asked to join in June and will be legislative chair in 2019; Shareholder A. Michelle Jernigan is the section's treasurer and editor of its newsletter; and Mediator/Arbitrator Lawrence Kolin also serves on the council. "Lawrence was responsible for designing and setting up the section Website."
On July 21-22, 2016, Bob traveled to Bar headquarters to attend sessions on board certification, section finances, professionalism and more. He explained that this particular conference only takes place every other year; thus, current section chairs and chairs-elect both attend.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogADR | Alabama | Alabama mediator | Alternative Dispute Resolution | arbitration | arbitrator | attorney | CLE | CME | electronic discovery | Florida | florida arbitrator | Florida mediation | Florida mediator | florida mediators | judge | lawyer | legal | Mediation | mediation in Florida | Mediator | mediators | Orlando Mediator | stay out of court | webinar |
Most Popular Articles
- RAISING RICH KIDS! GROWING UP WEALTHY?AND HUMAN
- Register for OCBA Arbitration Seminar with Lawrence Kolin by March 28
- Mathematics and Mediation ? Through the Looking-Glass
- Mindfulness and the Practice of Law
- Effective Telephone Negotiations: Before, During & After Mediation
- The Language of Professionalism in Negotiation
- Mediator Arthur Garcia Jr. Joins Upchurch Watson White & Max
- Mediator Richard Graham to Discuss His Role in Pulitzer Prize Winner's New Book