Mediators Renée Thompson and Carl Schwait to Present Lawyer Advertising Topic for Florida Bar Leadership Academy
Renée Thompson and Carl Schwait, both mediators with Upchurch Watson White & Max, will present an hour-long program on lawyer advertising to the fellows of The Florida Bar's Wm. Reece Smith, Jr. Leadership Academy on Nov. 18 in Jacksonville.
This is a return engagement for Renee and Carl; they have become well-known for their knowledge and experience in this area. In fact, Carl received the 2011 President’s Award of Merit for chairing the Bar committee that rewrote the current state lawyer advertising rules. The Florida Bar News has extensively quoted both Carl and Renee regarding the topic of lawyer advertising and referral services, and, earlier this year, the mediators recorded a podcast for the Legal Talk Network about the legislative amendments recently made to rule 4-7.22.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogADR | Alabama | Alabama mediator | Alternative Dispute Resolution | arbitration | arbitrator | attorney | CLE | E-Discovery | electronic discovery | Florida | Florida Bar | Florida mediation | Florida mediator | florida mediators | judge | lawyer | legal | Mediation | mediation in Florida | Mediator | mediators | Orlando Mediator | stay out of court | webinar |
Most Popular Articles
- Mediator Richard Graham to Discuss His Role in Pulitzer Prize Winner's New Book
- April Y. Walker Becomes Full-Time Mediator With Upchurch Watson White & Max
- UNCITRAL Convention on Enforcement of International Settlement Agreements and Amended Model Law on International Conciliation Take Another Step Forward
- Meet Our Mediators: Marty Van Tassel
- Lawyer Professionalism as a Tool for Successful Negotiation
- Don't Bring a Knife to a Gunfight: Florida Case Law Update on Daubert and Other Expert Witness Pitfalls
- Upchurch Watson White & Max Elevates Mediator Charles A. "Chuck" Mancuso to Shareholder
- Florida Mediator Carl Schwait Bestows Scholarship Associated With Haas Humanitarian Award