Expert Institute Voters Proclaim Lawrence Kolin's "Orlando Mediator" One of Best Legal News Blogs
The legal blog authored by mediator/arbitrator Lawrence Kolin, Orlando Mediator, has won third place in the Top Legal News Blog category of a national contest run by The Expert Institute, a well-known provider of expert witness services. Lawrence recently was notified, "Your blog beat out more than 500 of the best legal blogs online today, and has earned a permanent spot on our Best Legal Blogs page."
You can link to his blog from that page, or go there directly: http://orlandomediator.blogspot.com.
In the spirit of this season of thankfulness, we'd like to thank all who took a few moments to vote for Orlando Mediator.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogADR | Alabama | Alabama mediator | Alternative Dispute Resolution | arbitration | arbitrator | attorney | CLE | CME | electronic discovery | Florida | florida arbitrator | Florida mediation | Florida mediator | florida mediators | judge | lawyer | legal | Mediation | mediation in Florida | Mediator | mediators | Orlando Mediator | stay out of court | webinar |
Most Popular Articles
- April Y. Walker Becomes Full-Time Mediator With Upchurch Watson White & Max
- Mediator Richard Graham to Discuss His Role in Pulitzer Prize Winner's New Book
- UNCITRAL Convention on Enforcement of International Settlement Agreements and Amended Model Law on International Conciliation Take Another Step Forward
- Lawyer Professionalism as a Tool for Successful Negotiation
- Meet Our Mediators: Marty Van Tassel
- Don't Bring a Knife to a Gunfight: Florida Case Law Update on Daubert and Other Expert Witness Pitfalls
- Upchurch Watson White & Max Elevates Mediator Charles A. "Chuck" Mancuso to Shareholder
- Florida Mediator Carl Schwait Bestows Scholarship Associated With Haas Humanitarian Award