UWWM Adds Thought Leadership to June 2 CME Seminar in Jacksonville
Update: Photos from the event
Three mediators from Upchurch Watson White & Max are playing a role in The Jacksonville Bar Association ADR Practitioners Committee's 10th annual Northeast Florida CME Seminar for Mediators on Thursday, June 2, 2016.
UWWM's Robert A. "Bob" Cole is committee chair and planned the entire program with mediator Jake Schickel. This year's course will be at its customary venue, Florida Coastal School of Law, 8787 Baypine Road, Jacksonville.
The course is eligible for up to 8.0 Continuing Mediation Education hours, including 4.0 Ethics, 2.0 Domestic Violence, 1.0 Diversity and 1.0 General. Mediators are required to self-report hours applicable to their areas of certification at the time of their renewal. (For more information on the CME requirement, visit www.flcourts.org.) Additionally, organizers have applied for accreditation for 8.0 General Continuing Legal Education credits, including 4.0 Ethics Credits.
(Seminar credit must be reported to The Florida Bar to satisfy CLE requirements. For more information, contact The Florida Bar at 800-324-8060, ext. 5842, or visit www.floridabar.org.)
From 1 to 1:50 p.m., A. Michelle Jernigan, UWWM shareholder and Lawrence Kolin, UWWM mediator/arbitrator, will present "How Do You Deal with This?" with a goal is to help fellow mediators anticipate, understand and be prepared to cope with some of the really difficult problems mediators encounter. "This section will also be interactive, dealing with real-life ethical dilemmas and practical quandaries as part of the mediation process."
To see the full eight-hour agenda and register, visit www.jaxbar.org/register-event/?events_id=312.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogADR | Alabama | Alabama mediator | Alternative Dispute Resolution | arbitration | arbitrator | attorney | CLE | electronic discovery | Florida | florida arbitrator | Florida Bar | Florida mediation | Florida mediator | florida mediators | judge | lawyer | legal | Mediation | mediation in Florida | Mediator | mediators | Orlando Mediator | stay out of court | webinar |
Most Popular Articles
- Mediator Richard Graham to Discuss His Role in Pulitzer Prize Winner's New Book
- April Y. Walker Becomes Full-Time Mediator With Upchurch Watson White & Max
- UNCITRAL Convention on Enforcement of International Settlement Agreements and Amended Model Law on International Conciliation Take Another Step Forward
- Lawyer Professionalism as a Tool for Successful Negotiation
- Meet Our Mediators: Marty Van Tassel
- Don't Bring a Knife to a Gunfight: Florida Case Law Update on Daubert and Other Expert Witness Pitfalls
- Upchurch Watson White & Max Elevates Mediator Charles A. "Chuck" Mancuso to Shareholder
- Florida Mediator Carl Schwait Bestows Scholarship Associated With Haas Humanitarian Award