Justice Major B. Harding Joins Mediation Panel
Daytona Beach, FL -The nationally recognized mediation firm of Upchurch Watson White & Max is pleased to announce the appointment of Justice Major B. Harding to the firm's panel of mediation specialists.
Justice Harding was appointed to the Supreme Court of Florida in 1991, serving as Chief Justice from 1998 through 2000. He retired in August 2002 and returned to the practice of law with the firm of Ausley & McMullen in Tallahassee. Presently he serves as ex-officio member of the Supreme Court Commission of Professionalism and is a member of the Florida Bar Special Commission on Lawyer Regulation. During his legal career, Justice Harding has been the recipient of many prestigious awards which include the Harry Lee Anstead Professionalism Award by the Dade County Trial Lawyers Association; Jurist of the Year award from the Jacksonville Chapter of the American Board of Trial Advocates, and the 2001 Distinguished Service Award by the National Center for State Courts.
"We warmly welcome Justice Harding, a dear friend since his time as Circuit Judge," stated John Upchurch, President of the mediation group. "He is a beloved figure among all who have had the pleasure of practicing with him and before him over the course of his distinguished career."
Established in 1996, the mediation group of Upchurch Watson White & Max (www.uww-adr.com) encompasses a large and growing number of Florida Supreme Court certified mediators with wide-ranging specialties. Members of the firm serve as court-appointed and privately employed mediators, arbitrators and third-party neutral case managers, preside over private trials, and act as consultants to business and industry, designing in-house dispute resolution systems. Headquartered in Daytona Beach, Florida, the firm maintains offices in Orlando and Miami, as well as Birmingham, Alabama, and mediates cases nationally and internationally.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogADR | Alabama | Alabama mediator | Alternative Dispute Resolution | arbitration | arbitrator | attorney | CLE | E-Discovery | electronic discovery | Florida | Florida Bar | Florida mediation | Florida mediator | florida mediators | judge | lawyer | legal | Mediation | mediation in Florida | Mediator | mediators | Orlando Mediator | stay out of court | webinar |
Most Popular Articles
- April Y. Walker Becomes Full-Time Mediator With Upchurch Watson White & Max
- Mediator Richard Graham to Discuss His Role in Pulitzer Prize Winner's New Book
- UNCITRAL Convention on Enforcement of International Settlement Agreements and Amended Model Law on International Conciliation Take Another Step Forward
- Lawyer Professionalism as a Tool for Successful Negotiation
- Don't Bring a Knife to a Gunfight: Florida Case Law Update on Daubert and Other Expert Witness Pitfalls
- Meet Our Mediators: Marty Van Tassel
- Upchurch Watson White & Max Elevates Mediator Charles A. "Chuck" Mancuso to Shareholder
- Florida Mediator Carl Schwait Bestows Scholarship Associated With Haas Humanitarian Award