UWWM Panelists Help to Present CME Seminar for Mediators
As part of The Jacksonville Bar Association's ADR Practitioners Committee, Robert A. "Bob" Cole -- a shareholder and mediator with Upchurch Watson White & Max -- is an organizer of the 11th Annual Northeast Florida CME Seminar for Mediators, for which UWWM Principal Terrence M. "Terry" White will speak.
The seminar, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Wednesday, June 7, 2017, at Florida Coastal School of Law (Room 365) is eligible for up to 8.0 hours of CME (Continuing Mediator Education), including 5.0 Ethics, 2.0 Domestic Violence, 1.0 Diversity and 1.0 General credit. Terry will speak on the topic "Special Issues in Commercial and Business Mediations … Is There a Role for Humor in the Process?" from 11:40 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
The program is approved for 8.0 General CLE, 5.0 Ethics, 1.0 Business Litigation, 1.0 Civil Trial, 1.0 Criminal Appellate Law, 1.0 Marital & Family Law, and 1.0 Workers Compensation Certification Credits by the Florida Bar. Mediators are required to self-report hours applicable to their areas of certification at the time of their renewal. For more information on the CME requirement, visit www.flcourts.org.
For more information about the seminar, please click here.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogADR | Alabama | Alabama mediator | Alternative Dispute Resolution | arbitration | arbitrator | attorney | CLE | E-Discovery | electronic discovery | Florida | Florida Bar | Florida mediation | Florida mediator | florida mediators | judge | lawyer | legal | Mediation | mediation in Florida | Mediator | mediators | Orlando Mediator | stay out of court | webinar |
Most Popular Articles
- April Y. Walker Becomes Full-Time Mediator With Upchurch Watson White & Max
- Mediator Richard Graham to Discuss His Role in Pulitzer Prize Winner's New Book
- UNCITRAL Convention on Enforcement of International Settlement Agreements and Amended Model Law on International Conciliation Take Another Step Forward
- Lawyer Professionalism as a Tool for Successful Negotiation
- Don't Bring a Knife to a Gunfight: Florida Case Law Update on Daubert and Other Expert Witness Pitfalls
- Meet Our Mediators: Marty Van Tassel
- Bringing Class Actions & Mass Claims to Resolution
- Florida Mediator Carl Schwait Bestows Scholarship Associated With Haas Humanitarian Award