Mediator Art Garcia Adds to Former MDTLA Presidents at Recent Awards Luncheon
A luncheon earlier this month at the Coconut Grove Ritz-Carlton was a bit of a homecoming for former presidents of the Miami-Dade Trial Lawyers Association -- including Miami-based mediator Art Garcia -- but mostly it was an awards ceremony honoring the very Honorable Bronwyn C. Miller, the 2017 recipient of the Judge Steve Levine Award.
Art attended on behalf of Upchurch Watson White and Max and as a former association president, and the event was among a few occasions in May for which he has represented UWWM. He and mediator Alvin Capp were on hand for the grand opening of the Broward County Courthouse, and Art also attended a judicial reception presented by the Broward County Bar Association Young Lawyers Section and sponsored by UWWM.
At this latest engagement, Judge Miller was recognized for her "integrity, fairness and professionalism toward all litigants and lawyers who appear before her."
Photos courtesy of Miami Dade Trial Lawyers Association
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogADR | Alabama | Alabama mediator | Alternative Dispute Resolution | arbitration | arbitrator | attorney | CLE | CME | electronic discovery | Florida | florida arbitrator | Florida mediation | Florida mediator | florida mediators | judge | lawyer | legal | Mediation | mediation in Florida | Mediator | mediators | Orlando Mediator | stay out of court | webinar |
Most Popular Articles
- April Y. Walker Becomes Full-Time Mediator With Upchurch Watson White & Max
- Mediator Richard Graham to Discuss His Role in Pulitzer Prize Winner's New Book
- UNCITRAL Convention on Enforcement of International Settlement Agreements and Amended Model Law on International Conciliation Take Another Step Forward
- Lawyer Professionalism as a Tool for Successful Negotiation
- Don't Bring a Knife to a Gunfight: Florida Case Law Update on Daubert and Other Expert Witness Pitfalls
- Meet Our Mediators: Marty Van Tassel
- Upchurch Watson White & Max Elevates Mediator Charles A. "Chuck" Mancuso to Shareholder
- Florida Mediator Carl Schwait Bestows Scholarship Associated With Haas Humanitarian Award