Mediator Art Garcia Adds to Former MDTLA Presidents at Recent Awards Luncheon
A luncheon earlier this month at the Coconut Grove Ritz-Carlton was a bit of a homecoming for former presidents of the Miami-Dade Trial Lawyers Association -- including Miami-based mediator Art Garcia -- but mostly it was an awards ceremony honoring the very Honorable Bronwyn C. Miller, the 2017 recipient of the Judge Steve Levine Award.
Art attended on behalf of Upchurch Watson White and Max and as a former association president, and the event was among a few occasions in May for which he has represented UWWM. He and mediator Alvin Capp were on hand for the grand opening of the Broward County Courthouse, and Art also attended a judicial reception presented by the Broward County Bar Association Young Lawyers Section and sponsored by UWWM.
At this latest engagement, Judge Miller was recognized for her "integrity, fairness and professionalism toward all litigants and lawyers who appear before her."
Photos courtesy of Miami Dade Trial Lawyers Association
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogADR | Alabama | Alabama mediator | Alternative Dispute Resolution | arbitration | arbitrator | attorney | CLE | E-Discovery | electronic discovery | Florida | Florida Bar | Florida mediation | Florida mediator | florida mediators | judge | lawyer | legal | Mediation | mediation in Florida | Mediator | mediators | Orlando Mediator | stay out of court | webinar |
Most Popular Articles
- RAISING RICH KIDS! GROWING UP WEALTHY?AND HUMAN
- Register for OCBA Arbitration Seminar with Lawrence Kolin by March 28
- Mediator Richard Graham to Discuss His Role in Pulitzer Prize Winner's New Book
- April Y. Walker Becomes Full-Time Mediator With Upchurch Watson White & Max
- Mathematics and Mediation ? Through the Looking-Glass
- UNCITRAL Convention on Enforcement of International Settlement Agreements and Amended Model Law on International Conciliation Take Another Step Forward
- Mindfulness and the Practice of Law
- Meet Our Mediators: Marty Van Tassel