September Is Our Month to Gather with the Broward County Trial Lawyers Association
September has been a big month for the Broward County operation of Upchurch Watson White & Max. Five years ago, in September 2013, we ran our first advertisement announcing the opening of our Plantation office in the Broward County Trial Lawyers Association Newsletter and began scheduling mediation dates there. By Nov. 1, 2013, the official first day of business, the conference rooms and our mediators' calendars were filling up.
We sent representatives to the BCTLA's annual Meet and Greet (sponsor showcase) event for the first time in September 2014. This week (Tuesday, Sept. 11, 2018), shareholder Judy Bass, who was part of UWWM's original South Florida team, and mediator Art Garcia, who joined UWWM in October 2016, hosted our table, greeted clients and prospective clients and collected business cards for a drawing at this year's Meet and Greet.
It's a pleasure to be an annual sponsor of the BCTLA, and here's to many more years of this great September gathering.
Bookmark & Share
Most Popular Articles
- Mediator Richard Graham to Discuss His Role in Pulitzer Prize Winner's New Book
- April Y. Walker Becomes Full-Time Mediator With Upchurch Watson White & Max
- UNCITRAL Convention on Enforcement of International Settlement Agreements and Amended Model Law on International Conciliation Take Another Step Forward
- Register for OCBA Arbitration Seminar with Lawrence Kolin by March 28
- Meet Our Mediators: Marty Van Tassel
- Lawyer Professionalism as a Tool for Successful Negotiation
- Don't Bring a Knife to a Gunfight: Florida Case Law Update on Daubert and Other Expert Witness Pitfalls
- Upchurch Watson White & Max Elevates Mediator Charles A. "Chuck" Mancuso to Shareholder