Mediator Art Garcia to Speak for 2 Sessions at Broward County Bench & Bar
Mediator Arthur Garcia Jr. has spearheaded the effort to put together two panel presentations for the Continuing Legal Education component of the Broward County Bar Association Bench and Bar Convention on Friday, Oct. 18, 2019.
Art will be joined by attorneys Darlene Gimble and Aaron J. Horowitz and retired judge Joseph Farina to talk about two topics:
"Arbitration, Binding and
Non-binding v. Mediation:
What, When and How,"10:15 to 11:05 a.m.
"Effective Mediation Planning and Presentation,"2 to 2:50 p.m.
The conference at the Signature Grand Davie has already amassed a list of more than 700 registrants (for more information, please visit https://www.browardbenchandbar.org or contact Lauren Riegler Capote, the bar association's events and CLE manager, at 954-832-3618 or email@example.com ). Art's firm, Upchurch Watson White & Max Mediation Group, will be among a projected 42 exhibitors.
Art joined UWWM in 2016 after 25 years as an active and successful South Florida trial lawyer. For more information or to reserve a mediation date with Art, please contact his case manager, Cristal Galvez, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 863-1462.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogADR | Alabama | Alabama mediator | Alternative Dispute Resolution | arbitration | arbitrator | attorney | CLE | CME | electronic discovery | Florida | florida arbitrator | Florida mediation | Florida mediator | florida mediators | judge | lawyer | legal | Mediation | mediation in Florida | Mediator | mediators | Orlando Mediator | stay out of court | webinar |
Most Popular Articles
- RAISING RICH KIDS! GROWING UP WEALTHY?AND HUMAN
- Register for OCBA Arbitration Seminar with Lawrence Kolin by March 28
- Mediator Richard Graham to Discuss His Role in Pulitzer Prize Winner's New Book
- April Y. Walker Becomes Full-Time Mediator With Upchurch Watson White & Max
- UNCITRAL Convention on Enforcement of International Settlement Agreements and Amended Model Law on International Conciliation Take Another Step Forward
- Meet Our Mediators: Marty Van Tassel
- Lawyer Professionalism as a Tool for Successful Negotiation
- Upchurch Watson White & Max Elevates Mediator Charles A. "Chuck" Mancuso to Shareholder