Listen to Mediator Lawrence Kolin on March 21's "Open Ninth" Podcast
Lawrence Kolin is a guest on "Open Ninth," available on Wednedsay, March 21, 2018. It's a first of its kind podcast hosted by Ninth Judicial Circuit Chief Judge Fred Lauten that features judges and interviews innovators in the legal field. It is part of a new communications plan put in place by the Florida Supreme Court that seeks to better connect the courts with citizens. Lawrence discusses his experience as a mediator and the important role of mediation as an effective tool of alternative dispute resolution in the justice system.
Listen here: https://www.ninthcircuit.org/openninth
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogADR | Alabama | Alabama mediator | Alternative Dispute Resolution | arbitration | arbitrator | attorney | CLE | E-Discovery | electronic discovery | Florida | Florida Bar | Florida mediation | Florida mediator | florida mediators | judge | lawyer | legal | Mediation | mediation in Florida | Mediator | mediators | Orlando Mediator | stay out of court | webinar |
Most Popular Articles
- RAISING RICH KIDS! GROWING UP WEALTHY?AND HUMAN
- Register for OCBA Arbitration Seminar with Lawrence Kolin by March 28
- Mathematics and Mediation ? Through the Looking-Glass
- Mindfulness and the Practice of Law
- Mediator Richard Graham to Discuss His Role in Pulitzer Prize Winner's New Book
- April Y. Walker Becomes Full-Time Mediator With Upchurch Watson White & Max
- Effective Telephone Negotiations: Before, During & After Mediation
- UNCITRAL Convention on Enforcement of International Settlement Agreements and Amended Model Law on International Conciliation Take Another Step Forward