Finding and Maintaining Leverage in Mediation
Approved 1.0 Hr. FL Bar CLE Credits
Presented by: Kimberly Sands and Richard Lord
April 29, 2015
Download This Webinar
A reminder: These are large files and may take minutes to download; please, be patient. To save for later viewing (on Windows-based system), right-click on the video itself and select "Save video as ..."
Mediators, please note: If you are applying for CME, you can take a screen shot of the final slide (using Windows' Snipping Tool, for example) for use as part of your documentation. Upchurch Watson White & Max provides automated certification of attendance for live Webinars (via email), but no certification will be provided for downloading and viewing recorded Webinars.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogADR | Alabama | Alabama mediator | Alternative Dispute Resolution | arbitration | arbitrator | attorney | CLE | E-Discovery | electronic discovery | Florida | Florida Bar | Florida mediation | Florida mediator | florida mediators | judge | lawyer | legal | Mediation | mediation in Florida | Mediator | mediators | Orlando Mediator | stay out of court | webinar |
Most Popular Articles
- RAISING RICH KIDS! GROWING UP WEALTHY?AND HUMAN
- Register for OCBA Arbitration Seminar with Lawrence Kolin by March 28
- Mathematics and Mediation ? Through the Looking-Glass
- Mindfulness and the Practice of Law
- Effective Telephone Negotiations: Before, During & After Mediation
- Mediator Richard Graham to Discuss His Role in Pulitzer Prize Winner's New Book
- April Y. Walker Becomes Full-Time Mediator With Upchurch Watson White & Max
- UNCITRAL Convention on Enforcement of International Settlement Agreements and Amended Model Law on International Conciliation Take Another Step Forward