Florida Mediator Explains Mediating Probate Cases to Settlement
As an attorney, you can sweeten up the bitter end that probate could become for your clients. Michael S. Orfinger, Florida mediator and a principal of Upchurch Watson White & Max, will explain why the probate practice area lends itself to mediation and how this form of dispute resolution can help you to help your clients. During the Webinar, you will learn the most common reasons why disputes erupt over the division of an estate and how probate mediation can offer clients not only a legal solution, but also a chance to be heard and even to complete the grieving process.
Title: Mediating Probate Cases to Settlement
Date: Wednesday, July 30, 2014
Time: 11:00 a.m. - 12:15 p.m. EDT
Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar. Get 1.5 General CLE Credits through The Florida Bar (1.0 Elder Law; 1.0 Marital and Family; 1.0 Wills, Trusts and Estates Certification Credits). Course number will be announced at the conclusion of the Webinar.
System RequirementsPC-based attendees: Windows® 8, 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Mac®-based attendees: Mac OS® X 10.6 or newer
Mobile attendees: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet
UWWM Shareholder Richard Lord will become a regular host and moderator for our Webinar series, beginning with this month's installment. Look for Richard on LinkedIn ( www.linkedin.com/in/floridamediato r ) and Twitter ( @RLordMediator ). Please connect with him for up-to-date information about our Webinars and other resources.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogADR | Alabama | Alabama mediator | Alternative Dispute Resolution | arbitration | arbitrator | attorney | CLE | CME | electronic discovery | Florida | florida arbitrator | Florida mediation | Florida mediator | florida mediators | judge | lawyer | legal | Mediation | mediation in Florida | Mediator | mediators | Orlando Mediator | stay out of court | webinar |
Most Popular Articles
- April Y. Walker Becomes Full-Time Mediator With Upchurch Watson White & Max
- Mediator Richard Graham to Discuss His Role in Pulitzer Prize Winner's New Book
- UNCITRAL Convention on Enforcement of International Settlement Agreements and Amended Model Law on International Conciliation Take Another Step Forward
- Lawyer Professionalism as a Tool for Successful Negotiation
- Don't Bring a Knife to a Gunfight: Florida Case Law Update on Daubert and Other Expert Witness Pitfalls
- Meet Our Mediators: Marty Van Tassel
- Upchurch Watson White & Max Elevates Mediator Charles A. "Chuck" Mancuso to Shareholder
- Florida Mediator Carl Schwait Bestows Scholarship Associated With Haas Humanitarian Award