MIAMI, Fla. (Feb. 17, 2015) -- Rodney A. Max
, a principal and mediator with a Florida- and Alabama-based dispute resolution firm, will speak at the upcoming Perrin Conferences Products Liability Conference at the James Royal Palm.
Rodney A. Max has been named Best Lawyers Lawyer of the Year 2015 for mediation in the Birmingham, Ala., and Miami metropolitan areas.
Mr. Max, a named partner with Upchurch Watson White & Max Mediation Group
, is nationally known for this practice area and is Best Lawyers Lawyer of the Year 2015 for mediation in not only the Birmingham, Ala., metropolitan area, but also the Miami area.
Joining him on the conference panel are:
- John J. Kennealy, ARM, Director- Strategic Claim Oversight, CNA, Chicago.
- Pamela Pettus, Director of Claims and Insurance Litigation, BFC Financial Corporation - Risk Management, Boca Raton, Fla.
- Todd A. Romano, Esq., Romano Law Group, Lake Worth, Fla.
"In keeping with the growing stature of Perrin Conferences’ events held in major U.S. cities throughout the year, the Miami roster of speakers includes many of the nation’s most influential plaintiff and defense attorneys, in-house counsel, insurance professionals, risk managers, and industry experts representing all perspectives in product liability litigation," Perrin explained in a recent statement about the Feb. 26-27 conference.
Edwin S. Gault Jr., Forman Perry Watkins Krutz & Tardy LLP, Jackson, Miss.; Steven A. Hart, Segal McCambridge Singer & Mahoney Ltd., Chicago; and Theodore J. Leopold, Cohen Milstein Sellers & Toll PLLC, Palm Beach Gardens, Fla., are chairing the conference.
Notable corporations represented by in-house featured speakers at the conference include: BFC Financial Corporation - Risk Management, Chubb & Son, Continental Teves, CNA, Office Depot Inc. and Sony Electronics Inc.
In addition to Mr. Max's panel, discussions led by renowned legal and industry experts include:
- National Overview & Outlook on Product Liability Trends/Cases/Verdicts
- Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) Regulatory Panel
- Reptile Theory in Product Liability Cases
- What are Jury Consultants Focused on in Large Products Cases?
- The Judicial Perspective- War Stories & Recent Verdicts in Product Liability Cases
- Insurance Recovery Consideration in Product Liability Context
- In-House Counsel and Insurance Perspectives Roundtable
The agenda and additional details can be found at http://www.perrinconferences.com/html/Upcoming_Events/product_liability.shtml
Perrin provides Continuing Legal Education (CLE) Credit for qualified attendees and offers complimentary registration for in-house counsel and insurance company professionals, plus group and associate discounts.
For more information or to register, contacts are:
- Lynnsey Perrin (lperrin(at)perrinconferences(dot)com), 610-804-6165, or
- Kelsey Browning Minerd (kminerd(at)perrinconferences(dot)com), 610- 389-2979.
ABOUT UPCHURCH WATSON WHITE & MAX
A nationally leading mediation specialty firm, Upchurch Watson White & Max is known for facilitating reasonable agreements to resolve complex issues. From eight offices in Florida and Alabama, Supreme Court certified attorney mediators with wide-ranging specialties serve as court-appointed and privately employed mediators, arbitrators and third-party neutral case managers, implementing innovative methods of alternative dispute resolution across the country. On the Web: uww-adr.com
ABOUT PERRIN CONFERENCES
As the leading national provider of joint plaintiff/defendant litigation conferences, Perrin Conferences offers comprehensive and specialized continuing legal education (CE/CLE) in an atmosphere of learning, networking and sharing. The company’s conferences attract influential leaders and foremost talent in the legal industry to discuss current topics in litigation through mock trials, presentations and webinars, setting the standard in professional litigation education and networking.
P R E S S R E L E A S E
Upchurch Watson White & Max
125 S. Palmetto Avenue
Daytona Beach, FL 32114
Catherine Klasne (firstname.lastname@example.org
For Immediate Release