Alabama and Florida Mediation Group Moves its Jacksonville Mediations to New Offices
The Florida- and Alabama-based firm's Jacksonville mediations will be set in a roomier, better appointed facility beginning Sept. 16.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Upchurch Watson White & Max Mediation Group will move its local operations from Riverside Avenue to the EverBank Center, 301 West Bay St., Suite 1414, as of Sept.16, 2013.
The firm's primary Jacksonville mediator, shareholder Robert A. Cole, also will be based in the new EverBank Center office. "This centralized location will allow us to better serve our Jacksonville clients," Mr. Cole said. "The office is easy walking distance from most downtown office buildings."
Its interior features three handsome conference rooms, all of which have sweeping views of the St. Johns River and the surrounding cityscape. "We are really excited about our new office and its furnishings," Mr. Cole said.
Telephone service for the office remains unchanged; clients can reach Mr. Cole through his case manager, Mary Lou Struble. The local telephone number is (904) 345-5842; toll-free is (800) 264-2622.
About Upchurch Watson White & Max
A nationally leading mediation specialty firm, Upchurch Watson White & Max is known for facilitating reasonable agreements to resolve complex issues. From five offices in Florida and Alabama, Supreme Court certified attorney mediators with wide-ranging specialties serve as court-appointed and privately employed mediators, arbitrators and third-party neutral case managers, implementing innovative methods of alternative dispute resolution across the country. On the Web: http://uww-adr.com.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogADR | Alabama | Alabama mediator | Alternative Dispute Resolution | arbitration | arbitrator | attorney | CLE | CME | electronic discovery | Florida | florida arbitrator | Florida mediation | Florida mediator | florida mediators | judge | lawyer | legal | Mediation | mediation in Florida | Mediator | mediators | Orlando Mediator | stay out of court | webinar |
Most Popular Articles
- April Y. Walker Becomes Full-Time Mediator With Upchurch Watson White & Max
- Mediator Richard Graham to Discuss His Role in Pulitzer Prize Winner's New Book
- UNCITRAL Convention on Enforcement of International Settlement Agreements and Amended Model Law on International Conciliation Take Another Step Forward
- Lawyer Professionalism as a Tool for Successful Negotiation
- Don't Bring a Knife to a Gunfight: Florida Case Law Update on Daubert and Other Expert Witness Pitfalls
- Meet Our Mediators: Marty Van Tassel
- Upchurch Watson White & Max Elevates Mediator Charles A. "Chuck" Mancuso to Shareholder
- Florida Mediator Carl Schwait Bestows Scholarship Associated With Haas Humanitarian Award