Mediator Rodney Max Joined by Litigators for Class Action Webinar March 31
Upchurch Watson White and Max Partner Rodney Max will explain how to maintain an ethical standard and civil discourse during mediations that arise from class and mass actions -- with the help of fellow panelists John Yanchunis of Morgan & Morgan and Steven J. Brodie of Carlton Fields Jorden Burt.
Mr. Max has wide and deep experience in mediating class actions and mass torts, and Mr. Yanchunis and Mr. Brodie represent both sides of the road in these disputes. Please join us as they answer questions posed by attendees and inject perspectives from the Plaintiff and Defendant side -- and the middle.
In addition to the insight Rodney Max, John Yanchunis and Steven Brodie will provide, attendees also will gain complimentary CLE credit: The Webinar has been accredited by The Florida Bar for 1.5 General CLE Credits/1.5 Civil Trial Certification Credits.
Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
To get your questions answered live "on air," please submit them through the registration process by the end of business on Wednesday, March 26.
Title: Bringing Class Actions & Mass Claims to Resolution
Date: Monday, March 31, 2014
Time: Noon - 1:15 PM EDT
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
System Requirements PC-based attendees: Windows® 8, 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Mac®-based attendees: Mac OS® X 10.6 or newer
Mobile attendees: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogADR | Alabama | Alabama mediator | Alternative Dispute Resolution | arbitration | arbitrator | attorney | CLE | CME | electronic discovery | Florida | florida arbitrator | Florida mediation | Florida mediator | florida mediators | judge | lawyer | legal | Mediation | mediation in Florida | Mediator | mediators | Orlando Mediator | stay out of court | webinar |
Most Popular Articles
- April Y. Walker Becomes Full-Time Mediator With Upchurch Watson White & Max
- Mediator Richard Graham to Discuss His Role in Pulitzer Prize Winner's New Book
- UNCITRAL Convention on Enforcement of International Settlement Agreements and Amended Model Law on International Conciliation Take Another Step Forward
- Lawyer Professionalism as a Tool for Successful Negotiation
- Don't Bring a Knife to a Gunfight: Florida Case Law Update on Daubert and Other Expert Witness Pitfalls
- Meet Our Mediators: Marty Van Tassel
- Upchurch Watson White & Max Elevates Mediator Charles A. "Chuck" Mancuso to Shareholder
- Florida Mediator Carl Schwait Bestows Scholarship Associated With Haas Humanitarian Award