Mediator Chuck Mancuso Now Member of National Academy of Distinguished Neutrals
Charles A. "Chuck" Mancuso, mediation counsel with Upchurch Watson White & Max since 2013, is among five new Florida members named by the National Academy of Distinguished Neutrals for 2016.
The NADN, a professional association whose membership consists of attorneys "distinguished by their hands-on experience in the field of civil and commercial conflict resolution and by their commitment to the practice of alternative dispute resolution," has more than 900 members throughout the United States, organized into local chapters such as the Florida Circuit-Civil Mediator Society.
It is the largest public roster of experienced ADR attorneys on the Web. Membership is invitation only and limited to neutrals who have proven experience in the resolution of commercial and civil disputes. All members have been recognized for their accomplishments through a peer-nomination and attorney client review process.
Chuck's NADN profile may be viewed at http://www.nadn.org/charles-mancuso.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogADR | Alabama | Alabama mediator | Alternative Dispute Resolution | arbitration | arbitrator | attorney | CLE | CME | electronic discovery | Florida | florida arbitrator | Florida mediation | Florida mediator | florida mediators | judge | lawyer | legal | Mediation | mediation in Florida | Mediator | mediators | Orlando Mediator | stay out of court | webinar |
Most Popular Articles
- April Y. Walker Becomes Full-Time Mediator With Upchurch Watson White & Max
- Mediator Richard Graham to Discuss His Role in Pulitzer Prize Winner's New Book
- UNCITRAL Convention on Enforcement of International Settlement Agreements and Amended Model Law on International Conciliation Take Another Step Forward
- Lawyer Professionalism as a Tool for Successful Negotiation
- Don't Bring a Knife to a Gunfight: Florida Case Law Update on Daubert and Other Expert Witness Pitfalls
- Meet Our Mediators: Marty Van Tassel
- Bringing Class Actions & Mass Claims to Resolution
- Florida Mediator Carl Schwait Bestows Scholarship Associated With Haas Humanitarian Award