Florida mediator speaks at AAJ annual convention in San Francisco
San Francisco, Calif. (July 30, 2013) -- Mediator Rodney Max, a principal with the Florida- and Alabama-based Upchurch Watson White & Max Mediation Group, spoke in two break-out sessions of the American Association for Justice 2013 Annual Convention here earlier this month.
For the convention's advocacy track, Mr. Max provided "Insights from a National Mediator" on July 22.
And, as part of the convention's products liability program, geared toward a specific section of the association, he presented "Mediating Your Products Case: Perspectives from the Manufacturers’ Room" on July 23.
Mr. Max, who is based in South Florida and Alabama, has conducted more than 4,000 mediations involving more than 14,000 cases for matters including wrongful death, personal injury, breach of contract, insurance disputes, antitrust, mass and class action issues involving products and services in all consumer areas, patent and trademark infringement, employment cases, family and decedent estate issues, fraud and negligence, health and general commercial liability insurance coverage cases and more.
About Upchurch Watson White & Max: A nationally leading mediation specialty firm, Upchurch Watson White & Max is known for facilitating reasonable agreements to resolve complex issues. From five offices in Florida and Alabama, Supreme Court certified attorney mediators with wide-ranging specialties serve as a court-appointed and privately employed mediator, arbitrator and third-party neutral case managers, implementing innovative methods of alternative dispute resolution across the country. On the Web: http://www.uww-adr.com.
Bookmark & Share
Most Popular Articles
- RAISING RICH KIDS! GROWING UP WEALTHY…AND HUMAN
- Register for OCBA Arbitration Seminar with Lawrence Kolin by March 28
- Mathematics and Mediation – Through the Looking-Glass
- Effective Telephone Negotiations: Before, During & After Mediation
- Upchurch Watson White & Max Elevates Mediator Charles A. "Chuck" Mancuso to Shareholder
- Meet Our Mediators: Marty Van Tassel
- Listen to Mediator Lawrence Kolin on March 21's "Open Ninth" Podcast
- UNCITRAL Convention on Enforcement of International Settlement Agreements and Amended Model Law on International Conciliation Take Another Step Forward