UWWM's Richard Lord Now an ACCTM Fellow
Upchurch Watson White & Max, a Florida- and Alabama-based mediation group, is proud to announce that Shareholder Richard Lord has become a fellow of the American College of Civil Trial Mediators.
Mr. Lord handles a broad range of commercial and personal injury cases with an emphasis on breach of contract, medical malpractice, nursing home negligence, construction and insurance claims and in addition, has served as settlement counsel on a national scale. He is frequently engaged as a lecturer on alternative dispute resolution topics.
According to the ACCTM website, it is "a non-profit organization of professionals distinguished by their experience, skill, ethical standards, and professional commitment to mediation, conflict management, and alternative dispute resolution."
By becoming a fellow, Mr. Lord is further demonstrating his dedication to best practices.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogADR | Alabama | Alabama mediator | Alternative Dispute Resolution | arbitration | arbitrator | attorney | CLE | CME | electronic discovery | Florida | florida arbitrator | Florida mediation | Florida mediator | florida mediators | judge | lawyer | legal | Mediation | mediation in Florida | Mediator | mediators | Orlando Mediator | stay out of court | webinar |
Most Popular Articles
- Register for OCBA Arbitration Seminar with Lawrence Kolin by March 28
- Mediator Richard Graham to Discuss His Role in Pulitzer Prize Winner's New Book
- April Y. Walker Becomes Full-Time Mediator With Upchurch Watson White & Max
- UNCITRAL Convention on Enforcement of International Settlement Agreements and Amended Model Law on International Conciliation Take Another Step Forward
- Meet Our Mediators: Marty Van Tassel
- Lawyer Professionalism as a Tool for Successful Negotiation
- Don't Bring a Knife to a Gunfight: Florida Case Law Update on Daubert and Other Expert Witness Pitfalls
- Upchurch Watson White & Max Elevates Mediator Charles A. "Chuck" Mancuso to Shareholder