UWWM's Richard Lord Now an ACCTM Fellow
Upchurch Watson White & Max, a Florida- and Alabama-based mediation group, is proud to announce that Shareholder Richard Lord has become a fellow of the American College of Civil Trial Mediators.
Mr. Lord handles a broad range of commercial and personal injury cases with an emphasis on breach of contract, medical malpractice, nursing home negligence, construction and insurance claims and in addition, has served as settlement counsel on a national scale. He is frequently engaged as a lecturer on alternative dispute resolution topics.
According to the ACCTM website, it is "a non-profit organization of professionals distinguished by their experience, skill, ethical standards, and professional commitment to mediation, conflict management, and alternative dispute resolution."
By becoming a fellow, Mr. Lord is further demonstrating his dedication to best practices.
Bookmark & Share
Most Popular Articles
- RAISING RICH KIDS! GROWING UP WEALTHY…AND HUMAN
- Register for OCBA Arbitration Seminar with Lawrence Kolin by March 28
- The Language of Professionalism in Negotiation
- Effective Telephone Negotiations: Before, During & After Mediation
- Mathematics and Mediation – Through the Looking-Glass
- Mediator Arthur Garcia Jr. Joins Upchurch Watson White & Max
- UWWM Mediators Discuss Importance of Certification for Florida Bar News
- Mindfulness and the Practice of Law