Upchurch Watson White & Max Welcomes Florida Mediator Chuck Mancuso
The Florida- and Alabama-based mediation group adds to its panel of neutrals and establishes West Palm Beach and Plantation, Fla., offices to better serve Palm Beach and Broward counties.
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. -- Upchurch Watson White & Max Mediation Group proudly announces Charles (Chuck) A. Mancuso will join its panel of distinguished neutrals on Nov. 1 and will be based at the firm's new office, 500 Australian Avenue South, Suite 541, in West Palm Beach.
From there and the firm's new Plantation office, Mr. Mancuso, who has been a civil litigator since 1987 and a certified circuit court mediator since 1994, will serve Palm Beach and Broward counties.
Mr. Mancuso has provided pro bono services to both The Florida Bar Grievance Mediation Program and the Circuit Judge Pro Bono Mediation Program for the 15th and 17th Judicial Circuits as well as the United States Postal Service. His practice areas include but are not limited to commercial litigation, personal injury and wrongful death, medical malpractice and product liability.
He received his Juris Doctor degree from the University of Florida Levin College of Law after only two years of study. His undergraduate degree in criminology and certificate of law enforcement is from Florida State University.
Mr. Mancuso continues to be deeply involved in the community, including such organizations as the Boy Scouts; the Knights of Columbus; the Benevolent Protective Order of Elks; youth soccer, baseball and football, serving as coach; and the Palm Beach County School Board.
About Upchurch Watson White & Max: A nationally leading mediation specialty firm, Upchurch Watson White & Max is known for facilitating reasonable agreements to resolve complex issues. From five offices in Florida and Alabama, Supreme Court certified attorney mediators with wide-ranging specialties serve as court-appointed and privately employed mediators, arbitrators and third-party neutral case managers, implementing innovative methods of alternative dispute resolution across the country. On the Web: uww-adr.com
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogADR | Alabama | Alabama mediator | Alternative Dispute Resolution | arbitration | arbitrator | attorney | CLE | CME | electronic discovery | Florida | florida arbitrator | Florida mediation | Florida mediator | florida mediators | judge | lawyer | legal | Mediation | mediation in Florida | Mediator | mediators | Orlando Mediator | stay out of court | webinar |
Most Popular Articles
- April Y. Walker Becomes Full-Time Mediator With Upchurch Watson White & Max
- Mediator Richard Graham to Discuss His Role in Pulitzer Prize Winner's New Book
- UNCITRAL Convention on Enforcement of International Settlement Agreements and Amended Model Law on International Conciliation Take Another Step Forward
- Lawyer Professionalism as a Tool for Successful Negotiation
- Don't Bring a Knife to a Gunfight: Florida Case Law Update on Daubert and Other Expert Witness Pitfalls
- Meet Our Mediators: Marty Van Tassel
- Bringing Class Actions & Mass Claims to Resolution
- Florida Mediator Carl Schwait Bestows Scholarship Associated With Haas Humanitarian Award