Richard Lord Selected to Speak at the National Association of Subrogation Professionals Seminar
Upchurch Watson White & Max Shareholder, Richard Lord, has been selected by the National Association of Subrogation Professionals (NASP) to participate as an instructor at the annual Subrogation Litigation Skills and Management Conference being held at The Tradewinds Island Resort in St. Pete Beach, Florida, April 2-3, 2009.
On Friday, April 3rd, Mr. Lord will act as a mediator in a mock mediation helping claims managers and attorneys increase the likelihood of a successful mediation, and then as a panelist to discuss, compare and instruct on the process and strategies of effective mediation advocacy.
This Conference is designed to provide subrogation attorneys, in-house counsel, and insurance adjusters and managers who are involved in the litigation process, with an opportunity to attend sessions designed to provide practical advice, strategy and up-to-date information on litigation tactics, skills and management of litigated subrogation claims.
Richard Lord mediates throughout Florida and the Southeast. He is certified by the Supreme Court of Florida to mediate Circuit Court matters, by the Florida 5th District Court of Appeal to mediate Appellate matters, and by the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida to mediate Federal Court matters. In addition, he is qualified to serve as an arbitrator and Special Master and is a member of the National Arbitration Forum.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogADR | Alabama | Alabama mediator | Alternative Dispute Resolution | arbitration | arbitrator | attorney | CLE | E-Discovery | electronic discovery | Florida | Florida Bar | Florida mediation | Florida mediator | florida mediators | judge | lawyer | legal | Mediation | mediation in Florida | Mediator | mediators | Orlando Mediator | stay out of court | webinar |
Most Popular Articles
- April Y. Walker Becomes Full-Time Mediator With Upchurch Watson White & Max
- Mediator Richard Graham to Discuss His Role in Pulitzer Prize Winner's New Book
- UNCITRAL Convention on Enforcement of International Settlement Agreements and Amended Model Law on International Conciliation Take Another Step Forward
- Lawyer Professionalism as a Tool for Successful Negotiation
- Don't Bring a Knife to a Gunfight: Florida Case Law Update on Daubert and Other Expert Witness Pitfalls
- Meet Our Mediators: Marty Van Tassel
- Upchurch Watson White & Max Elevates Mediator Charles A. "Chuck" Mancuso to Shareholder
- Florida Mediator Carl Schwait Bestows Scholarship Associated With Haas Humanitarian Award