Florida Mediation Group Solidifies Miami, West Palm Beach Expansion
Additions bring number of South Florida conference rooms to 21
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (Dec. 15, 2014) -- Upchurch Watson White & Max Mediation Group will open the doors on permanent offices/mediation centers in Miami and West Palm Beach in early January 2015.
Thirteen months ago, the group established new geographical service areas by building out a mediation center in Plantation, Fla., and satellite space in Miami and making temporary arrangements for conference space in West Palm Beach. Now, the January office openings mean UWWM is realizing its goal of maintaining and building the practices of nine mediators who affiliated themselves with the group at that time. Longer-term UWWM mediators also have been able to better serve attorneys and parties to disputes in Palm Beach, Broward and Dade counties.
Its trio of South Florida offices promise a total of nearly 12,000 square feet of space dedicated to the comfort of disputants and their attorneys as their matters are mediated.
In downtown Miami, UWWM's Biscayne Building offices are moving downstairs one floor, from Suite 507 to 420 at 19 W. Flagler St. There are two additional conference rooms in this larger space. [The phone number will remain the same: (305) 266-1224.]
In West Palm Beach, the mediation group is converting its "executive suite" arrangement to a dedicated office and conference rooms in Suite 400 of the Sabadell Tower, 1645 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd. [This phone number, (561) 533-7553, also remains the same.] Also in Palm Beach County, Upchurch Watson White & Max maintains a standing arrangement for conference rooms at QUEST Workspaces at 1200 N. Federal Highway in Boca Raton.
About Upchurch Watson White & Max
A nationally leading mediation specialty firm, Upchurch Watson White & Max is known for facilitating reasonable agreements to resolve complex issues. From eight offices in Florida and Alabama, Supreme Court certified attorney mediators with wide-ranging specialties serve as court-appointed and privately employed mediators, arbitrators and third-party neutral case managers, implementing innovative methods of alternative dispute resolution across the country. On the Web: uww-adr.com
# # #
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogADR | Alabama | Alabama mediator | Alternative Dispute Resolution | arbitration | arbitrator | attorney | CLE | E-Discovery | electronic discovery | Florida | Florida Bar | Florida mediation | Florida mediator | florida mediators | judge | lawyer | legal | Mediation | mediation in Florida | Mediator | mediators | Orlando Mediator | stay out of court | webinar |
Most Popular Articles
- April Y. Walker Becomes Full-Time Mediator With Upchurch Watson White & Max
- Mediator Richard Graham to Discuss His Role in Pulitzer Prize Winner's New Book
- UNCITRAL Convention on Enforcement of International Settlement Agreements and Amended Model Law on International Conciliation Take Another Step Forward
- Lawyer Professionalism as a Tool for Successful Negotiation
- Don't Bring a Knife to a Gunfight: Florida Case Law Update on Daubert and Other Expert Witness Pitfalls
- Meet Our Mediators: Marty Van Tassel
- Upchurch Watson White & Max Elevates Mediator Charles A. "Chuck" Mancuso to Shareholder
- Florida Mediator Carl Schwait Bestows Scholarship Associated With Haas Humanitarian Award