UWWM Mediator Becomes FAMU Adjunct Professor
Brandon Peters, dispute resolution counsel for Upchurch Watson White & Max, has joined the adjunct faculty at Florida A & M University College of Law. This semester, Professor Peters is teaching a course called "Mediation Law and Theory" to second-year and third-year law students. The course is designed to help law students to
- Obtain an understanding of various alternative dispute resolution processes;
- Explore the fundamentals of the facilitative model of mediation; and
- Develop the skills to empower disputants to resolve conflicts through more effective communication.
Professor Peters will be posting a weekly diary of his teaching experience on the UWWM blog page.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogADR | Alabama | Alabama mediator | Alternative Dispute Resolution | arbitration | arbitrator | attorney | CLE | E-Discovery | electronic discovery | Florida | Florida Bar | Florida mediation | Florida mediator | florida mediators | judge | lawyer | legal | Mediation | mediation in Florida | Mediator | mediators | Orlando Mediator | stay out of court | webinar |
Most Popular Articles
- Register for OCBA Arbitration Seminar with Lawrence Kolin by March 28
- Mediator Richard Graham to Discuss His Role in Pulitzer Prize Winner's New Book
- April Y. Walker Becomes Full-Time Mediator With Upchurch Watson White & Max
- UNCITRAL Convention on Enforcement of International Settlement Agreements and Amended Model Law on International Conciliation Take Another Step Forward
- Meet Our Mediators: Marty Van Tassel
- Lawyer Professionalism as a Tool for Successful Negotiation
- Don't Bring a Knife to a Gunfight: Florida Case Law Update on Daubert and Other Expert Witness Pitfalls
- Upchurch Watson White & Max Elevates Mediator Charles A. "Chuck" Mancuso to Shareholder