Mediator Ricardo Cata at Home in Miami
Mediator Ricardo Cata's heart has been in Miami for a long time, and now his residence is, too. He and his wife, Ani, have finally completed a move from Boca Raton to a Miami condominium unit that overlooks Biscayne Bay.
From a professional standpoint, his move was important in the growth of an important practice area: commercial cross-border disputes. From a personal perspective, the Catas are now much closer to family.
Additionally, Ricardo has announced that, although he will continue to mediate wherever his clients desire, his practice will now be based at Upchurch Watson White & Max's Miami office in Suite 420 of the Biscayne Building, 19 West Flagler Street, near the Dade County Courthouse and downtown Miami legal offices.
For more information about Ricardo, please visit his profile at biography/ricardo-j-cata.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogADR | Alabama | Alabama mediator | Alternative Dispute Resolution | arbitration | arbitrator | attorney | CLE | E-Discovery | electronic discovery | Florida | Florida Bar | Florida mediation | Florida mediator | florida mediators | judge | lawyer | legal | Mediation | mediation in Florida | Mediator | mediators | Orlando Mediator | stay out of court | webinar |
Most Popular Articles
- RAISING RICH KIDS! GROWING UP WEALTHY?AND HUMAN
- Register for OCBA Arbitration Seminar with Lawrence Kolin by March 28
- Mathematics and Mediation ? Through the Looking-Glass
- Mindfulness and the Practice of Law
- Mediator Richard Graham to Discuss His Role in Pulitzer Prize Winner's New Book
- April Y. Walker Becomes Full-Time Mediator With Upchurch Watson White & Max
- Effective Telephone Negotiations: Before, During & After Mediation
- UNCITRAL Convention on Enforcement of International Settlement Agreements and Amended Model Law on International Conciliation Take Another Step Forward