Florida Mediator Hosts Women Lawyers for 'Night in Spain'
Michelle Jernigan, shareholder at Upchurch Watson White & Max, hosted a Table for Eight for the Central Florida Association for Women Lawyers on June 4, 2013, at her home in Winter Park.
The theme for the evening was “A Night in Spain,” and 10 women lawyers attended, as well as Michelle’s friend Gail Barley (of Gail Barley Interiors, LLC), who designed the stunning rose centerpiece. Michelle made and served two dishes from the Columbia Restaurant, the 1905 salad and chicken and rice -- arroz con pollo.
The Tables for Eight, sometimes abbreviated as T48, are a casual networking initiative for CFAWL and have been memorialized on the CFAWL Facebook page.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogADR | Alabama | Alabama mediator | Alternative Dispute Resolution | arbitration | arbitrator | attorney | CLE | E-Discovery | electronic discovery | Florida | Florida Bar | Florida mediation | Florida mediator | florida mediators | judge | lawyer | legal | Mediation | mediation in Florida | Mediator | mediators | Orlando Mediator | stay out of court | webinar |
Most Popular Articles
- April Y. Walker Becomes Full-Time Mediator With Upchurch Watson White & Max
- Mediator Richard Graham to Discuss His Role in Pulitzer Prize Winner's New Book
- UNCITRAL Convention on Enforcement of International Settlement Agreements and Amended Model Law on International Conciliation Take Another Step Forward
- Lawyer Professionalism as a Tool for Successful Negotiation
- Don't Bring a Knife to a Gunfight: Florida Case Law Update on Daubert and Other Expert Witness Pitfalls
- Meet Our Mediators: Marty Van Tassel
- Upchurch Watson White & Max Elevates Mediator Charles A. "Chuck" Mancuso to Shareholder
- Florida Mediator Carl Schwait Bestows Scholarship Associated With Haas Humanitarian Award